Chapter 23

You could hear the music from outside. We were at our last stop of the night. We spent the day doing a wine tasting and took a dinner break, but we were switching up the vibe for the rest of the night.

When I'd talked to Kimmy about her bachelorette party, she said she wanted classy, but cliché. Minus strippers. She was very clear about that. So the bridal party and I worked together to give her that. The wine tasting and dinner were the classy part. Getting absolutely hammered at a club was the cliché part.

We'd all gotten ready at my apartment, which looking back was a mistake. One bathroom for nine people was a lot. I was just glad Harry was gone for the day with Dustin at his bachelor party. When we were ready to leave, I surprised her with a gaudy sash and crown, making it obvious to everyone who saw that she was getting married. She went absolutely crazy over it.

He didn't tell me what they were doing but definitely tried to ask what we were doing. I didn't tell him shit. The only thing I knew was that Colton had planned an all day thing just like I had. I honestly didn't want to know what they were doing.

We'd blindfolded Kimmy, just to add a little mystery. She could obviously tell by now where we were, but a blindfold made it a little more fun. 

I walked us straight to the door. We all pitched in to rent a small portion of the VIP section specifically for us. I gave my name at the door, feeling very special while I did, and the bouncer moved to let us in. I could hear a small chorus of groans, jealousy that we were let in without waiting.

"Can I see yet? I already know where we are." She was whining, which wasn't a shock. We'd been drinking virtually all day and that's how she got when she wasn't completely sober. I complied with her request though and removed the bandana I'd stolen from Harry from her eyes.

Her eyes went wild, like it was setting in what this was. This was a bachelorette party and we were treating it as such.

"You've outdone yourself, Charlie."

"Don't thank me just yet. There's more." I grabbed her hand, the rest of the party behind us and I led us to the VIP area. I'd made a special request with the person working the VIP area and asked that when they see a tacky sash and crown that they just let us in. This was the only bachelorette party she was going to get and I wanted it to be as special as possible. If that meant bribing greasy men, I was able and very willing.

Her eyes widened as we walked carelessly through the ropes, but she didn't question it. We got to the booth meant for us. Kira and I had come before wine tasting and set up a booth with decorations. A woman came over within a few minutes with the starter drinks I'd preordered. They'd been very accommodating. She started to ask if we wanted anything else, but Kira spoke up before I could say anything.

"As many shots as you can psychically carry." Our waitress smiled, completely understanding, and walked away.

I got up from the booth and stood in front of everyone, drink in hand.

"You asked for classy and cliché. We've done the classy, so it's time to be as cliché as possible. It wouldn't be a bachelorette party without games. So I've got a little game for us all while we wait for shots. Drinks in hands please!" I waited until everyone was holding their drinks, grins all around the booth. "Are we ready for a game of Never Have I Ever?" There were cheers around the table.

"Since we're here to celebrate Kimmy getting married, all bets are off. Nothing is off limits and our beautiful bride starts. Five fingers up!" Everyone lifted their free hand.

We all looked to Kimmy who took a small sip from her drink as she thought about what to say first. 

"Oh, I've got one. Never have I ever slept with a coworker." Kimmy officially set the mood of the game. Everyone looked around, looking for someone to drink. A couple girls she worked with and Kira all drank. Kira's eyes darted to me as my mouth fell open at her admission.