Author's Note

To my readers,

I won't keep you long, but I've got a few things to say, as well as an announcement. I started working on LPYL in early October (I think?) and I had no intention of actually posting it, but I had a lot of encouragement. I never once imagined I'd hit a thousand reads, let alone the 36k I have while I'm typing this. It blows my fucking mind and I don't have the words to express my gratitude. Writing is all I've ever wanted to do with my life and I never thought I'd find myself on wattpad again (thanks corona), but it's always the last place you look, right?

That being said, it's the end of an era and I'm going to miss Charlie and Harry more than I thought I would. To Harry, I'm sorry for what I did. It wasn't personal and I will always love the man that you were. You were a dream come true for me and Charlie both.

But everything good must come to end, but with every ending comes a new beginning. (that's my favorite part about endings, if I'm being honest). I've got a lot of new and fun things swirling around in my brain and I'm excited to share them with you, but all good things come to those who wait.

One last time, thank you thank you thank you.

I'll Be Seeing You... very soon. If you wanna see me a little sooner, my twitter is in my bio. I'd love to have a chat. 

Always yours,

Your Jenny