Chapter 19

His hands wove through my hair, tangling themselves in it as he kissed me deeply. I gripped the skin of his waist and slowly backed us up toward the bed and climbed on, staying on my knees. He followed where I pulled him, not breaking our kiss. The front of our bodies were pressed against each other. I could feel how hard he was.

I lightly pushed him back so his shoulders hit the headboard, breaking our kiss and leaving him with a pout. I crawled toward him and gave him a small kiss on his cheek before letting my hands drag down his chest toward the waist of the pants he never got to take off. His breath hitched as my fingers trailed lower on his body.

He watched my hands undo his slacks and he lifted his hips enough for me to pull them down his legs. He kept his focus on me, watching me as I moved up his legs to straddle his waist. I was taller than him from where I sat. He immediately brought his hands to hips and gazed up at me.

"Happy birthday, Harry." I let my full weight rest on him and grinded my hips down. A moan left his lips as I did and I felt him get harder. Watching how his body reacted to mine was breathtaking. The few times we'd had sex were the times I felt best about myself. He knew exactly how to make me feel confident in my most vulnerable state. "Consider your last birthday wish granted."

"What happened to keeping your hands to yourself? Giving up so soon?" He smirked as he brought up our conversation from the restaurant.

"Do you really want me to stop?" His smirk fell and he shook his head quickly, keeping his mouth shut. "That's what I thought." It was my turn to smirk now.

My lips found his neck, kissing his gently. I could feel his heartbeat pick up under my lips. I moved back and dipped my head, kissing his chest and let my lips wander down his body. He tried to pull me back, but I didn't let him.

I moved off him completely and opened his legs enough for me to sit in between them. I hooked my fingers in the sides of his boxers, leaving him looking breathless and stunned.

"Charlie you don't have to..." He put his hands on mine to stop them as his words trailed off, knowing that this wasn't something I'd done a lot. We'd talked about it when I'd expressed only having done it a few times.

"I want to, Harry. It's okay." I could see the hint of excitement flash across his eyes when I'd told him I wanted to. This was uncharted territory for us. I was a little anxious given his... size, but I was determined to make it work.

He moved his hands from mine and looked like he didn't know what to do with them before he rested them on his stomach. I pulled his boxers down, letting him spring free. I could feel him watching me as I grabbed his base and leaned forward, pumping him slowly. A near silent string of swear words left his mouth at the slightest touch.

I took a deep breath and I wrapped my lips about him, flattening my tongue against his skin. I took as much of him as I could without pushing myself to far. I bobbed my head up and down his length, letting my hand work what my mouth couldn't. His breathing started to pick up.

I bravely looked at him and was met with his eyes. If looks could kill, I would have died that instant. There was a level of intensity in his eyes that I had never seen before. It was almost scary, but I kept going.

I swirled my tongue around his tip, keeping the eye contact as I did. His eyes softened instantly before closing and letting his head fall back. "You're going to kill me, Charlie."

His words came out sounding strangled. If I wasn't giving him a blowjob, I'd be concerned. I chuckled around him instead, my laugh vibrating the part of him that was taking up my mouth.

"Jesus fuck, you cannot laugh." Watching him unravel in front of me was one of the most stunning sights to see, even more so because it was my doing. I held back another laugh per his request.