Sorry💥

** Few Moments later**

Katsuki and myself were taking pictures with some of our guests.

When we finished we walked over to the table reserved just for us.

As I sat down I let out a deep breath.

"Tired?" Katsuki asked as he placed his arm on the back of my chair and sat back.

"These shoes are killing me actually" I complained as I lifted my dress to reveal my shoes.

My feet feel so tired and they hurt , heels are not something I'm used to.

"Here let me see idiot" Katsuki muttered as he leaned down and lifted my leg ontop of his thigh and started to unstrap my heels.

He slipped them off and I felt such a relief.

"Better, way better oh my gosh " I exclaimed as I leaned back in the chair.

"Here" he muttered as he took off his shoes and gave them to me.

He slipped my foot into his shoe and honestly it was a little too big for me to walk in.

"I'm going to trip "I laughed at our size difference

"Hang on" he muttered as he leaned over his chair .

My dress was so poofy it blocked me from seeing what he was doing.

He put my leg back onto his thigh and slipped on his socks onto my feet.

"So you don't have to put those heels back on, if they hurt why do you even wear them" he mumbled

"They made me a little taller, my legs look good, they complete-" I started listing

"Not worth any damn pain, I wouldn't do that, fuck that" he scowled as he started to slightly squeeze my tired feet as if he was relieving the pain.

I started pulling away from him and he turned to look at me with his brows furrowed.

"That tickles... I don't like that" I exclaimed smiling and shook my head at him.

"Did you just tell me one of your weaknesses " he deviously smiled

"I'll get you back.. don't you dare I swear I'll-" i started to sound threatening

Suddenly The guys walked up to us and Interrupted.

"Cmon you two are wanted on the dance floor" sero exclaimed as he held out his hand towards me.

I smiled at him and I glanced behind him to see a glaring Natsumi.

I kept my smile at Sero and reached for his hand.

I stood up up and placed my arm around Seros waist and he placed his around my shoulder as we started to walk to the dance floor.