Night out with the Bakusquad💥

Saturday came lightening fast, but I was set to go to the Annual Hero Appreciation ball.

I asked Mrs. Bakugo if there was a gown she had I could wear to the ball and at first she offered to make me a custom new design but I felt bad.

The ball was 4 days away when I asked for a dress and they would be rushed and stressed plus they have other orders I couldn't accept that offer.

I insisted and she gladly let me have a gown she had worn in the past, she did make adjustments so it fit my body like a glove.

It was very comfortable with the help of both mr and mrs Bakugo. The torso was form fitting and strapless but not super tight and from mid waist down was long and flowy.

It did a good job showing off my curves just right.

"Have fun sweetheart" Mrs. Bakugo smiled as she stood at the foot of the steps watching me walk down.

"Just gonna be out for a little bit" I smiled back

"Sweetie go have fun! You deserve a night out! Does Katsuki know you're going? Just so if he calls I can say you're asleep" she shot a wink at me.

"Mrs. Bakugo !" I gasped laughing "Im going to a ball with our friends and yes he does know I texted him the night I got invited"

"Ha! He probably told you stay home" Mrs.

Bakugo shook her head smiling

"He was...suspicious... he interrogated me... with who? What time? Who's driving? And to not drink " I rolled my eyes thinking about how overprotective he could be.

"Should've said I'm going out , no questions needed, you're over there I'm over here I'm going to have fun and that is that" she scoffed giving me a playful smirk.

"But sweetie...Have fun and let loose" she advised as she winked

"Im pregnant" I stated pointing at my barely there baby bump.

"Who said you can't have fun while pregnant" mrs. Bakugo clicked her tongue mischievously.

*beep beeeeeep*

"He's here" I smiled nervously at the door.

"I'll walk you " She smiled and opened the front door for me to see Sero parked in their drive way.

"Hey Mrs.Bakugo " Sero turned down his music and greeted her who looked at him unamused.

"Sero... come open the door for her, she's pregnant... cmon now" Mrs. Bakugo sternly demanded

"Oh right!" Sero hurried out the car and greeted Mrs. Bakugo with a hug and hugged me

"I'll have her home by midnight" sero assured her.

"You guys are adults, have fun. tell the others I say hi" She waved and walked back into the house.

"Thanks" I smiled when he opened the door for me and walked back to the drivers seat and we drove off to the ball.

*15 minutes later*

We pulled into a parking lot building reserved for just heroes and sidekicks and we walked over to where the event was being held.

The entrance of the ball was past a red carpet and a swarm of paparazzi flashing cameras and having any hero attending to pose for their magazines and websites.

"Here we are, ready?" Sero asked taking in a deep breath as we stood in line to walk the red carpet.

"I hate paparazzi's but ...let's get this over with " I forced a smile and he nodded his head.