Girls lunch 2

*the next morning 11 AM*

I was sitting in front of my vanity putting on a little make up for the girls lunch that was spontaneously planned.

I was wondering if the drinks got to them when they planned the random shopping trip, but at the same Time i was thinking we haven't hung out in a while not since the bachelorette party the girls very kindly did.

Even though we just ended up crashing the guys drinking at the bar, it was still fun.

"So this girls lunch? Just girls?" Katsuki asked as he sat in the edge of the bed leaning forward as he rested his elbows on his knees. Basic guy pose.

"Haha of course! Mina suggested it last night, don't worry firecracker " I laughed as I glanced at him through the reflection of the mirror

"Tch. Okay have fun" he muttered plainly Making me stop mid swipe of my lipstick.

Just like that.

That's it? I expected his usual jealous remarks.

I finished applying lipstick and got up from my seat to walk up to him

I stood in the space between his legs as he gently placed one hand on my waist.

He looked up at me and I pushed his hair back revealing his forehead.

I gently placed the palm of my hand on his forehead to feel his temperature.

"What...The fuck... are you doing...." he asked confused as he looked up at me surprisingly calm.

" he asked confused as he looked up at me surprisingly calm

He looked so cute....so calm

"Seeing if your sick because you don't seem like yourself " I replied now feeling his cheeks but he was normal

"HUH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?" He suddenly shot up from the bed and scowled loudly as his eyes widened From the irritation.

"Ah there you are" I exclaimed smiling at him.

"Tch. Idiot, I swear" he grumbled as he sat back down and leaned back slightly propping himself onto his elbows.

I pushed him back as I rested my knee on his thigh