Operation Protect Y/n💥

** grab a snack it's a long one lol

Don't forget to vote and comment, Stay safe<3**

*Next Day*

I couldn't sleep at all last night.

My dad forced me to spend the night and got mad when I almost refused.

After I got home from meeting with Endeavor he rushed right over to pick me up.

He still had my old room available and how I left it when I moved out.

The basics were still there like my bed, dressers, old clothes that doesn't fit anymore and I left.

That night, I would keep pacing the room, tossing and turning in the bed at night, the room would feel hot, I couldn't sleep at all.

Eri knew what happened, I mean it was on every news station it was hard to avoid, but she didn't believe it, which surprised me.

*Flashback to yesterday around 11 A.M after Aizawa forcefully picked y/n up from her home*

"Here kid, drink this" my dad muttered as he stirred in a spoonful of sugar into mug of hot tea and handed it to me.

"Thanks dad, but I really don't think that help" I replied sadly

"Try, drink it, try to relax, don't stress think about your baby" he muttered with worried eyes as he placed the mug in front of me.

"Y/n? " I heard eri's voice squeak making my head turn towards the stairs.

I saw her walking down the stairs rubbing one of her eyes and still in pajamas.

"Eri" I smiled and got up from the chair to walk towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Is Katsuki here too?" she asked and turned towards the living room to see if he was sitting on the couch.

"Katsuki..." I whispered and hugged her tightly trying to keep tears from flowing out.

"Uh- no its just y/n... and she needs to drink her tea" my dad emphasized and I released eri.

"Right" I whimpered and turned around to walk towards the table to sit back down and drink my tea.

"Oh...is he working?" Eri asked as she stood by the table looking at the mugs of tea.

"Yeah.." I breathed and forced a smile and she kept staring at me suspiciously.

"Uh- let me get breakfast started, pancakes anyone?" My dad asked as he shot up from the table.

"Yes please!" She smiled and skipped to the living room and began to look for the tv controller.

"Want some too kid?" My dad offered

"No thank you,  I have my tea" I smiled and took a sip.

My dad turned his back and began to get the pancake mix from he cabinet and I took my phone out to see multiple messages that I didn't even want to open.

This is already a mess, literally just happened an hour ago and everyone knows since I have sudden messages from Tsu, Deku, Hagakure, and Iida...

Im friends with them but never enough to message each other.

I just turned off my phone and flipped it upside down so I dont see the screen.

"YES YES, WE ARE OUTSIDE THE STATION WHERE #2 PRO HERO GROUND ZERO IS AT AND HE WILL BE MOVED TO THE STATE PRISON IN A FEW MOMENTS AND YOU GET TO SEE THE FIRST IMAGES OF HIM!" a news reporter on the tv exclaimed and eri was standing in front of the tv wide eyed making me and my dad turn our heads at the tv.