Dadzawa💥

The next morning I went to UA to see my dad, I bought him his favorite coffee and got it extra large so he better appreciate it.

When I walked into the teachers lounge the first thing I saw was Deku talking to Aizawa.

"Hey you two long time no see" I smiled but I realized I might have interpreted.

"Hey Y/n, what are you doing here?" Deku asked happily

"Just bringing my dad a coffee " I smiled and handed dad the extra large coffee.

"Thanks kid" he muttered as he grabbed it from my hands and took a sip.

"Oh yeah that's good, no I was just asking Midoriya if he'd come on the first years trip with to help with training" he muttered

"I could , it's only a week" Deku replied looking at his phone , I'm assuming at his schedule.

"Think you could help out too kid ?" Dad asked as he pointed at me with his pen.

"Me too?" I asked almost confused.

"Would you go, we need a chaperone for the girls cabin" He muttered as he looked at his list in front of him

"I'd like to but I wouldn't be much help" I replied unsure what I would even do.

"Oh no you won't be helping with training not with your condition " he muttered as he glanced at my stomach and Deku caught it since he hummed in confusion.

"Oh so just chaperoning? I mean I could ?" I replied

"And you get paid for the week" he finished saying

"I get paied? When we leaving then" I lightly laughed getting a nod from Aizawa.

"I'll send out a group e email with more details, right now I'm getting heroes to sign up" he muttered as he wrote things down on his clipboard.

"Alright, I'll see you later tonight " I told him as I began to leave.

"You coming over ?" He asked as I was walking away.

"Yup, I have a special guest" I smiled and he immediately understood and softened his look and nodded his head.

"So please be nice, he's super important to me " I jokingly acted like I smacked his shoulder with my phone

"I get it , I'll be good" he scoffed as he took another sip .

"Maybe I should leave" Deku nervously said as he pointed at the door.