Stay Next to Me💥

*Sorry I took a bit, extremely last minute I wanted to write a Bakugo POV of what happened during that time we were in a coma.

It took me longer than what I wanted because it hit me close to home and it got a bit personal on some level and had to take breaks everytime I'd write it even revise it...

It's not sad it just got to me lol

And it's a little longer than normal haha, hope you enjoy, stay safe🤍*

*************

This was taking forever.

Ponytail made a flower shaped tracker and it was taking forever to fuckin load y/n's location.

She gave it to Aizawa and he gave it to y/n  before the wedding ceremony and she pinned it on.

Definitely a smart move.

We were prepared and made a protect y/n plan in case they struck....

We failed since she got fuckin captured.

It's been almost two days and we're still waiting for the damn thing to load her location.

I blame myself for leaving her side, but when I saw that damn patchwork I wanted to attack.

I promise short stuff, I'll get you back.

*Ding*

"THERE" Ponytail exclaimed shocked and pointed at the printer.

I quickly turned to see a sheet of paper coming out.

"That's where she's at!" Ponytail pointed at the printer.

I ran and grabbed the paper and started to exam the location.

That's a little out of the city but I have a pretty good idea.

I grabbed my gauntlets and started to run out the door of icyhots and ponytails house.

"Bakugo! We should let more people know" icyhot shouted trying to stop me.

"I agree you mustn't rush alone" ponytail exclaimed with her Index finger in the air standing next to icyhot.

"I can handle patchwork ! I'm going to rip his damn head off! If you want you tell the other but I'm going to save y/n!" I scowled as I ran out the door and started to blast my way to y/n