Reunion💥

It had been about a year and a half that I had been back from the states.

I had gotten a job opportunity that was to good to turn down when I was a third year at UA.

I lasted a year and a half then came home, to my foster dad Shota Aizawa.

Or just Dad.

I moved back in with him for 8 months then decided to get my own little apartment.

He had his hands full being a full time teacher and full time parent to 12 year old Eri.

I live close by though so I frequently stop by and visit them when I have time.

About 6 months back I got a job offer from the current number one hero, Endeavor to work with him.

I accepted it.

During my time away there was trouble and rumors spread in America and ended up traveling here.

Endeavor was the only hero who would even consider me.

I was hoping to someday become independent but I need the experience and ended up geetting caught up in the spiders web.

It was barley around 7:30 Am and I forgot to check the mail for the last three days.

I walked out to my mailbox and had received an envelope.

UA?

When I opened it a hologram of principle Nezu appeared inviting me to a three year reunion for my class.

Wow it's been three years...

It's In two weeks.

I guess that gives me time to buy a good outfit.

******
*2 weeks later *

I arrived and walked Into class 1-A.

So many memories started to flood my thoughts about this classroom.

The desks were moved out and the walls had streamers, balloons, and a huge welcome back banner.

Aizawa was already there catching up with his former students.

He saw me walk in and simply smiled and nodded his head to acknowledge me.

I smiled back and looked around to see who was in here.

"Oh my gosh y/n? Is that you????" Mina exclaimed stopping her current conversation and making everyone turn my direction.

Okay same old Mina.

"The one and Only " I smugly replied as I laughed at the end.

She ran up to me and greeted me with a hug.

"You came back from the states??" She asked excitedly as she slightly shook me.

"Yeah, I've been here for over a year, I missed home to much" I pointed out as I turned and glanced at Aizawa.