The truth is...

I went inside my home, I couldn't help but smile ear to ear from the news I got that I couldn't wait to share.

I put up my coat and went to the hallway where I heard the tv on in one of my bedrooms.

That's weird?

I walked into the room and saw clothes thrown around everywhere.

The fuck is going on?

I walked to the other bedroom to see someone sitting in a chair.

I only saw their figure but I couldn't see who exactly but there was someone.

I turned on the light to see a blood dripping out of present mic as he sat on a chair with his eyes opened and he wasnt blinking.

I jumped back and walked backwards in shock to the hall where I heard commotion and bumping from the walls.

I ran to the other room and ran Into the closet and quietly closed the door.

I felt something by my legs, I kicked it back but it was heavy.

I took my Phone out to see it was Ms. Midnight slashed and stuffed in the closet.

I wanted to scream and run out but then the commotion got louder and two figures were in the room fighting.

I peaked through the crack of the closet door to see my dad, Aizawa struggling as he layed on the ground and a tall figure was watching him from the door.

"I won't ask nicely again, now look what you made me do" the figure muttered as he slowly started to walk towards my dad.

"This didn't have to be so violent, although it would've been boring, now Tell me where she is" the figure muttered as it started to manifest blue flames from their hand.

I immediately froze with fear.

D-Dabi?

My breathing got heavy and I felt I start to get Dizzy.

Why is he here?

My dad groaned as he grabbed the side of his torso.

Dabi stood over him and put a hand on his neck.

"Tell me, WHERE... IS ... SHE" he demanded to know.

"I don't know and even if I did I wouldn't tell her" dad scowled .

"Well then your useless" Dabi smirked and his whole arm became consumed with flames along with my father.

I held my mouth seeing him go up in flames .

I tried my best to keep quiet but I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, I held my mouth tightly but tears were rolling out .

Dabi got up and left him lifeless and burning to ash.

"She's here somewhere keep looking" he shouted to two figures that were right behind him.

They went to the other side of the house when the coast was clear I tippy toed out of the closet and when I saw it clear I ran towards the front door.

As I stepped out a police car passed by.

"Wait! STOP! HELP ME" I shouted but they didn't hear me and drove off.

"Well there you are doll face, I've missed you" I heard from behind.

I quickly turned around to see Toga right in front of me and Dabi steps behind her.

"Now Toga" Dabi muttered as a devious smile grew on his face.

"Stay still and I'll make sure you look really cute" Toga giggled as she quickly struck her knife Into my torso and my eyes closed from the pain.