Reaching out 💥

*Dont forget to comment and vote! have a nice weekend! and stay safe<3*

*20 minutes later*

Took a lot of convincing but I was able to go alone.

My dad wasn't comfortable and made me share my location from my phone with him and mina so they could see where I was at.

Oh and did I mention gave me one hour before he said he'd showed up wherever I was...

I got in the car and drove to Endeavors agency.

I honestly didn't want to tell anybody especially not my dad, he'd probably get livid and do everything to try to stop me...but I know he can help me with something specifically.

Im sure if he's looking at my location he would look up the address where my little dot is at and find out that way.

Once I got out of the car and was walking towards the entrance, I luckily bumped into Yaoyurozu who was walking in and I briefly explained to her the situation and how I felt Endeavor could help me.

She walked me right in and called Endeavor to tell him I'd  like meet with him to which he accepted but I had to wait 10 minutes since he was in a meeting.

I sat in Yaoyorozus office as I waited and she walked up to me with a cup of tea.

"Y/n you mustn't worry, that's bad for your pregnancy " She calmly suggested as she handed me a cup of tea.

"My husband is in jail wrongfully accused and you want me to not worry" I replied flatly as I stared at the steaming cup of tea in my hands making her sigh.

"Sorry I know its easier said than done but take deep breathes... your baby feels everything " she suggested as she sat right next to me.

"No I'm sorry, I'm just wondering if he's okay , I hope  endeavor could help me, I hope he doesn't refuse me out of anger...spite...I mean after everything..." I muttered as I took sip of her calming tea.

"You worked for him for a while, he's going to help you, he might be intimidating but he's not a bad person...well...now..." she muttered as she looked away.

I turned to look at her, I mean by now she has to know about Shotos past...but I didn't even want to touch that subject.

"Yeah.... now" I repeated lowly and took a deep breathe.

"Mrs. Bakugo?...Mrs. Bakugo?" A voiced asked but I was staring at my cup of tea just seeing Katsukis face in my mind.

"Y/n thats you" Yaoyorozu nudged me

"Hm?"I hummed in response as I looked from left to right frantically.

"endeavor will see you know" his secretary smiled as she lead me to his office.

The doors slid open and he was seen looking out the window with his arms crossed.

I walked in and Once the door closed he turned to the side and peaked at me with a frown.

"Y/n...what do you want?" He asked lowly.

I sighed and took in a deep breath.

"I ... I think I need your help" I replied nervously as I stepped towards him

"What possibly could you-" he started to ask as he turned to face me and began to walk towards me when the tv screen in his office made him stop.

"BREAKING! Number two pro hero, Ground Zero, was arrested this morning in his home with the accusation of domestic violence, assault, and burglary to his pregnant wife , more on this story tonight at 6" the news reporter exclaimed and the screen faded to a commercial about pet food.