Cats out of the bag 💥

First place I went to after talking to Shoto and Yaoyorozu was actually my dads house.

I rushed over there as quick as I could.

He saw me walking up the porch and opened the door before I could even knock.

"Hey kid, how are you " he smiled as he held the door open.

"Wow did your dad senses tingle how'd you know I was even here" I lightly chuckled as I walked in.

"No but I have windows" he muttered

"Woah no way!" I sarcastically joked and acted surprised.

"How are you? What brings you here?" He muttered as he walked over to the couch and sat right next to me.

"What ? I can't visit my dad" I joked as I nudged his arm.

"I haven't seen you in months, I text but I don't get a reply" he muttered turning even more serious.

"Oh! Well I've been busy" I replied nervously.

"Okay What's going on kid, I don't like this, I've noticed things, you look and act so different, I've asked bakugo if he knew anything but he said it was probably because of your surprise pregnancy " he muttered as he sounded worried.

I've never seen him anywhere close to like this.

"You asked Katsuki though? i asked confused.

"Well I saw you two talking at the ball when endeavor was pulling you, but he didn't know anything about it" he muttered.

"Wanna explain anything right now that it's just me and you?" He asked as he gazed at my face.

"Is Eri around?" I whispered as i glanced around the living room and kicthen from the couch.

"No, she went to All Mights for the weekend" he replied.

"Okay then, actually... yes there is something you should know, well two things actually, Katsuki knows half of this story so get comfy " I whimpered as I looked at him nervously.

"I'm your father and I'm here for you " Dad mutttered as he placed his hand on mine and I nodded my head and took a deep breath.
•••••••

*10 Minutes later*

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" He exclaimed angrily as he sat with his elbows propped on his knees and leaned forward.

"I was scared, I would've been jobless. I didn't want to move away again just to find a job , you and Eri are here and endeavor turned scary after our deal" I cried out

"That's what I found odd, you would tease and taunt him fearlessly during your work study and anywhere you'd bump into him, then when you came back and formed a relationship with Todoroki everything changed" he muttered as he shook his head disappointed.

"Yeah" I whimpered as I wiped tears from my face.

"I've been meaning to ask you but I was confident you would have it under control since I trusted you wouldn't need my help, you've always been one to take control of things and try your best for positive outcomes but Does endeavor know about the baby" he asked as he furrowed his brows at me.

"No! He'd kill me!" I exclaimed shaking my head.

"I thought that's what he wanted for you and Todoroki to have babies?" He asked confused

"Okay stay seated for this part, um it's not Shotos" I revealed high pitched from being nervous.

Dad closed his eyes and shook his head and scratched his eyebrow in frustration.