Under the influence💥

*okay sinners!!!! First lemon!!! So please enjoy! Thought it would be appropriate to upload this at night since I don't you guys getting in trouble since I've read you guys read this during your zoom
Classes 😂😂

Also please be patient, a bunch of stuff is about to come out and be confessed and explained, although some of you are into me and maybe two already know my story plans😂

But thanks for being open minded, from the fan fics I've read I haven't read a cheater reader and I've read quite a few ... I'm completely against cheating okay don't think bad of me it's just something I don't see much of here and I wanted to write this so bad,

Anyways enjoy this chapter love you guys❤️*

*1 hour later *

I had gotten home and showered and was walking around with an oversized gown

I  was making my way to the couch when there was a loud hard knock on my door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Gosh dang it!

I tumbled my way to the door feeling the effects of the alcohol from tonight.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I ran to the door took a deep breath to seem normal and swung it open to see Katsuki.

"Of course It's you! By that hard knocking I should've known" I laughed as I crossed my arms to hide the fact I wasn't wearing a bra.

He gave me a simple 'Tch.' And walked passed me coming Into my house.

It surprised me and I closed the door.

"What is it? Are you okay?" I asked concerned as I saw he looked pale and worried like in his own way.

"I don't like it" he said as he shook his head .

"Like what?" I asked confused as I glanced to the side.

"You and damn Icyhot" he said as he glared at me.

"Um...why not?" I asked even more confused.

He stepped towards me and placed his hands on my neck and jaw , leaning down and gave me a soft kiss.

I uncrossed my arms and placed them on his waist and kissed him back.

"Katsuki " I whispered as we pulled away gazing Into each others eyes.

That kiss left me wanting more, I haven't felt such a spark.

Shit no, but then yes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss.

We began to make out, our lips meeting and our tongue meeting again.

He scooped me up and started making his way to my room.

"Mm- turn here " I mumbled in between the kiss as I directed him where my room was.

He layed us down on my bed and he was hovering above me with my legs still wrapped around his waist.

I wanted to ask him what he was doing, why he even came but I didn't want to stop... I'm to Into this moment.

He pulled away as we were catching our breathes.

I looked at him and began to zip down his jacket.

He straightened up and took it off along with his t shirt revealing his well tones abs.