One way or another💥

I fluttered my eyes opened and the room
Was incredibly bright.

I heard beeping next to me, when I turned it was a bunch of monitors.

Ah the hospital.

I let out a grunt from trying to sit up.

"You're going to make these grey hairs come out a lot sooner for me" my dad muttered as he stood bedside to me.

"What? Who? KATSUKI! " I shouted and sat up and frantically looked around the room.

"He's not here, I tried calling him but-" my dad muttered and looked away.

"Straight to voicemail?" I whimpered and pouted.

"Yeah" he replied disappointed.

"Wait, how'd I get here? I was at home? Wasnt I?" I asked my dad as I looked at the IV connected to me.

"You're neighbors saw you run out and you had an episode and fainted" my dad explained as he sat on the bed next to me.

"Dad... I'm worried, I'm not trying to sound cocky but he loves me and I love him , why would he do this?" I asked with a shaky tone.

Just as my dad took in a deep breath a doctor came Into the room.

"Ms. Aizawa?" A doctor asked as he walked in reading his clipboard

"Mrs. Bakugo" i corrected trying to sound nice

"Kid." My dad gritted through his teeth thinking I was rude.

"Sorry , um mind if I talk to you alone?" The doctor asked as he walked to the monitors and started writing something down.

"Why?" I asked and I felt my heart speed up.

"I need to show you some personal test results " he smiled as he looked up from the clipboard.

"Um it's fine, he's my dad"  I shrugged off not minding him being there, he's been to so many hospital visits , he knows everything.

"Are you sure... these are very very personal I'm afraid " the doctor hesitantly muttered as he eyed my dad.

I furrowed my brows in confusion

My dad glanced at me then at my stomach.

I furrowed my brows deeper at him then changed my entire look towards the doctor.

"Wait! No I'm not!" I snapped at the doctor. "Am I?"

He looked at both of us confused.

"Am I pregnant?" I asked curiously and in shock.

"Preg-? Nooo!! Um those news would be way better to deliver than this" he chuckled and closed the door for privacy.

He walked over and stood next to me with his clipboard.

"We did a full scan, and we're trying to find a cure and solution, but you see -" the doctor started to say as he scanned the clipboard in his hands.

"What are you saying?" My dad muttered interrupting him.

"Well... It's going to be similar as your husband but since you got way way less venom on you, it's not as dangerous...we think" he muttered as he looked through the papers in front of him.

"What are you talking about??" I asked confused

"Did he tell you? About his heart and our theory?" The doctor asked me and raised his eyebrow at me.

"His....heart????? Wha- what are you talking about?" I asked and you could tell my heart beat speed up from the monitor next to me and the beeps increased.