Stay out of trouble💥

*Mid afternoon*

I was helping out by getting dinner started , mr and Mrs bakugo were still at their office and katsuki was still at work on duty, he'll be homespun ... I hope.

I was home alone and it felt so lonely, I cleaned the house and finishing unpacking the necessary things.

Only exciting thing was me sneaking off for a coffee drop off to my dad and katsuki... not sure of it was sneaking out since I got to see katsuki for a bit before he had to go on patrol.

"Hello?" Katsukis voice shouted downstairs and I felt was going Iida speed towards him once I heard his voice.

"If it isn't the firecracker" I calmly greeted as I walked out the kitchen and towards the front door.

"There she is" he smiled as he unstrapped his boots at the front door.

I walked up to hug him but before I could wrap my arms around him he stepped back

"I'm all sweaty let me shower first " he warned as he took off his hoodie.

"I don't care I want a hug" I playfully demanded and he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave my lips a soft peck.

"Where's the hag" he asked as he looked around he clean and empty house.

"Not home yet, hungry ? I have dinner ready" I smiled and he looked over to the kitchen

"Let me shower first, meet me in the bedroom in 10 minutes first" he muttered as he walked up the stairs.

"For? Katsuki I don't feel comfortable doing -" I started to say

"Doing what? Changing my bandages?" He asked stopping in the middle of the steps looking down me.

"Excuse me? Change your... bandages?" I asked embarrassed and wide eyed.

"Duh! I was gonna ask you if you could change the bandages on my back but okay I see you short stuff, dirty mind" he cackled as he continued up the stairs.

I cupped my own face from the embarrassment I just had since we were home alone I thought he was gonna try something, like last night.

"10 minutes" he shouted from upstairs.

"Got it!!" I shouted back and walked over to the kitchen to turn off the stove.

*****

**10 minutes later**

I was laying on the bed scrolling my phone waiting for katsuki and he walked in through the door as he ruffle his hair dry with the towel.

His back was still bruised and he needed me to replace his old bandages.

I may have stared a few extra second seeing his toned torso but I looked away to calm my 'dirty' mind.

He sat down on the edge of the bed with the towel over this head.

I scooted closer on my knees and began to take off his old now wet bandages that were lifting from the edges.

"Hurts?" I asked and I started replacing them.

"This is nothing, i've had worse" he muttered as he rubbed a towel on his hair to get all the extra water off.

I hummed in response as I continues to replace his bandages.

I leaned forward and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"All done" I beamed and smiled warmly at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked tossing the towel toward the dirty laundry bin in the corner of the room.