Back to Reality💥

*4 days later *

Last night I was released from the hospital, they kept an eye on me to make sure I was healing properly and still had my memory considering i've lost my memory before...

Once we came home I ended falling asleep almost immediately, I was so exhausted.

At the hospital nurses would come in to check my vitals and to make sure I was doing okay...it was impossible to get a good nights sleep when they place an ice cold stethoscope every hour...literally.

When I woke up this morning Katsuki wasn't in the spot next to me, I glanced at his night stand to see the digital clock that read 9:48 A.m

Was he at work? Probably was knowing him...

"FUCK!!" I heard Katsuki shouted in pain and heard clattering of pans...nope never mind he's home.

I walked downstairs to see him in the kitchen working on breakfast

The air smelled like eggs, bacon, and cinnamon.

I walked into the kitchen to see him pacing back and forth.

"Morning firecracker" I smiled and he turned around quickly once he heard my voice.

" 'Bout time! I wanted to - I wa -wanted" he stammered as he looked over at me.

"Hm? Is it my hair? I haven't brushed it yet ,but you've seen my bed head so why is it a surprise?" I asked confused as I walked closer and I patted the top of my head to try to calm down my fly aways.

"Damn" he whispered under his breath and walked towards me.

He slightly squatted down and picked me up to sit me on the counter as I had my legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed me hard...oh how I've missed his kisses...his hands...his arms...

"Fucking beautiful in my t shirt" he smirked as he pressed his lips back onto mine.

"If I knew you'd react like this every time I wear your shirt, I would do it more often" I laughed in between the kiss

"'I've missed this , two week mission? Fuck that ain't happening again " he uttered between our kiss.

I started to feel his toned arms and made my way to the hem of his t-shirt and lightly brushed my fingertips on his lower abs and he stopped the make out session and stepped away from me in a rush.

"Nope" he snapped and walked back to the stove leaving me sitting on the counter.

"Really?" I asked slightly frustrated since I wanted to take it a step further.

"Cmon babe...you know what I said... and I can't lose control...fuck, I said I can't and I won't..that's final... go change into something else." he muttered swinging the spatula in his hand.

"Fiiiine, i'll go change" I replied sarcastically as I hopped off the counter and walked towards the living room.

I turned around to catch katsuki staring at me as I walked away but his eyes weren't looking at my eyes or anywhere close.

He saw I caught him and he cleared his throat and turned his head back to the pan with French toast.

"My eyes are up here firecracker" I said out loud and he smirked as he flipped the piece of French toast in the buttered pan.

****

After breakfast he carried me to couch where he laid us both down and I was cuddled beside him next to his chest.

"Thank you for breakfast" I smiled and kissed his cheek

"Anytime, now go get ready" he smirked and lightly patted my shoulder.