Back home💥

*Sorry for disappearing, long story short... I got out a bad relationship... I gave it all I had to try to rescue it, other person didn't try, my heart broke and I moved out back to my moms house where the atmosphere is positive and I feel happier and in a better place in every aspect.

The move took longer than what I thought it was going to be but we're finally out and slowly I'm getting back into my writing because now I got hit with so many ideas it's so awesome lol

Thanks for being patient and I hope you guys remember what was going on because I had to reread the last three chapters lol, remember to eat and drink water, stay safe guys(:*

A few days later they finally let me go from the hospital.

That day me and Katsuki spent the whole day laying in bed.

He refused to leave my side for anything and it felt nice to just be with him.

This was much needed

I was laying under his arm and he held me close to him.

He had me explain what I dreamt when I was in my coma.

He never had poison spat on him, he never died , Natsumi never got hit by the train, I never blasted Dabi, I didn't even get hit by Katsuki.

Katsuki wasn't happy hearing everything but I went Into detail just like he requested.

"You're such an idiot" Katsuki mumbled as he glared at the ceiling.

"How" I scoffed and rolled onto my stomach and placed my hand on his chest

"Someone hits you  and you went to look for them?" He sounded annoyed

"I wanted to hear what you'd say, besides there was a reason why I picked up spicy food" I lightly chuckled and he crooked his head confused and furrowed his brows at me.

"One it was your favorite but two...To throw at your face as revenge and walk out as your eyes burned" I winked and gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Tch, someone is devious Cmere" he smirked and forced me up so  I  could straddle him.

"Hey" he whispered as he placed his hand on my cheek gently and I held onto his hand and pressed it against my face and felt his warmness.