Friendly Competition💥

*next morning *

The guys had slept over, but they left early.

Kaminari ended up getting sick right when he woke up... Katsuki cleaned it up.

Then he got mad and kicked them out.

I started to kick a punching bag Katsuki put in the backyard.

"The fuck you doing ?" Katsuki muttered as he stood by the sliding door watching me.

"Gotta train Katsuki, gotta get back in shape to start applying at agencies " I panted as I continued to punch the bag

"You're going to apply at agencies?" Katsuki asked almost sounding shocked.

"Well yeah I have to, I still want to be a hero" I exclaimed not stopping my workout.

He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, stopping my work out.

"Just join my agency, you wouldn't have to apply , the job is yours" he muttered into my neck from behind.

"You're just handing me a job? If I did that to you, would you accept it" I muttered kind of embarrassed, I mean it feels odd.

"Fine, earn it then" he scowled as he loosened his grip and let me go.

I turned around , jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What do I have to do ... boss, am I your assistant? I can go put on my tight skirt and button shirt" I smirked making him go wide eyed.

"Or am I a maid? I'll go Put on my short dress and I'll try not to bend over to much" I whispered as I inched closer to his face by floating up slightly.

"Fucking short stuff" he smirked as I wrapped my Legs around his waist.

I smiled and landed back on the ground.

"Well I'm going for a jog" I smiled and turned around but he pulled me back by the arm  immediately .

"Wha? Katsuki? ?" I asked with slight fear in my voice.

"You're seriously going out... alone?" He grumbled and glared at me.