Convince him💥

*Next week*

I had to drop off a packet at UA filled with applications for intern week coming up soon.

I just had to drop them off at the front office then i'll take a detour to pop a visit for my dad, luckily I got here in time for the in between period break.

I slid the door open and he was sitting at his desk grading papers.

"I am here father" I said in slightly deep voice as I walked up to his desk.

"Hey kid" he greeted me monotoned was he kept his eyes on the paper in his hands.

"I bear coffee" I continued the deep voice

"Thanks kid. What's with the voice?" He asked not even thinking too much about it, probably used to the random moments I have.

"I dunno, being caffeine free for more than a month has done things to me" I joked

"Definitely showing now" he smiled at my my more obvious baby bump, it wasn't crazy big yet but defiantly showing more.

"I know right, i feel like I'm getting bigger each week, like I'm so in love !!and she is just swimming in there" I exclaimed rubbing my tummy gently.

"You can feel her move already?" He asked setting down the papers

"Yeah literally feels like she swims for a bit then stops, I tell katsuki I feel her and he's tried to feel her but she stops moving when he tries to feel " I exclaimed

"Already playing with him" my dad chuckled as he sipped on his coffee.

"Something like that" I smiled and his students started to come back into the classroom.

We were continuing to talk and students filled the classroom and some would stare at the both of us as they came in , probably since i'm the stranger here.

"well i'll see you dad, I'll leave now, if you need anything text me, I'll come over this weekend and take Eri shopping for clothes if its okay with you " I uttered as I fixed my purse hanging on my shoulder.

"Okay sure" he agreed and looked up at the wall clock to see how much time was left before the bell rang.

"hey wait!" A student shouted making us both look up at the class.

" you're his daughter?" A female student asked with a wide grin

"Maybeee" I smiled playfully

"she is! And she's married to ground zero!!" Another student shouted

"omg ground zero is you husband ?!" Another student exclaimed

"mr.Aizawa you and ground zero are related?" A male student asked

"no" My dad snapped monotoned

" You lied" a feminine voice grumbled loudly and the class got quiet.

" hm?" I hummed in response as I looked towards the desk the whole class was looking at .

There sat a female student and her face looked so familiar for some reason, I swallowed thickly when I noticed she was glaring deeply at me.

"what are you talking about?" Aizawa asked raising a brow as he looked at his student.

"your 'daughter' is a liar!" She huffed and crossed her arms across her chest and the class started to mumble, I let out a confused scoff. I was being accused a liar and I wasn't sure why at all .

" She promised ground zero and her would be walking around a specific park every day but I don't even see them and paparazzi pictures show them in different locations so she lied!" The student exclaimed angrily.