Extra! Extra!💥

*Next morning*

I woke up in the morning only because my phone was ringing like crazy.

I rubbed my eyes slowly and stretched, when I finally woke up good enough , I heard my phone stopped ringing but 5 seconds later it started ringing again.

I reached and got it to see Mina's name on my screen.

"Hello?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"girl have you picked up a newspaper, magazine, or been online or something " Mina uttered suspiciously

"uhhh not really" I answered lowly and still sleepy, I noticed the sun was shining through the window and that confused me since when I go to the agency with Katsuki it's usually dawn and still slightly dark.

I took my phone off my ear and saw the time, 8:14 A.m

I sighed frustrated, Katsuki let me sleep in. I want him to treat me like any other employee and expect me there every single day not letting me slide by.

"are you barely waking up?" Mina asked

"hey its not that late, it's like 8 barely " I scoffed playfully as I continued to lay on the bed.

"oh no I don't care girl take advance and sleep before that baby is born but ummm there are rumors going around" Mina peeped

"what kind of rumors?" I asked almost not interested like... she said rumors , I'm not a fan of the rumor mill.

"that you and Sero are dating and you're going behind Bakugo's back and there a picture of you and Sero hugging and smiling in work out clothes and 'caught in the act'...or so they claim" Mina scoffed obviously rolling her eyes at the story.

"I'm sorry what???" I blurted out and immediately sat up on the bed, now I was wide awake.

"I'm at the coffee shop and one of the magazines caught my eye and yeah its you and sero...front cover baby" Mina exclaimed cheerfully but I was left with my jaw dropped.

"cheating in public the journalist writes" Mina read

" I.....what!..." I exclaimed with my fingers entangled in my hair with worry...that's not even true.

" ima buy it" mina said determined

"mina don't!" I exclaimed with worry, why is she going to waste her money on something like that?

" no, I wanna see what they say in the article and laugh , girl I know you and sero are close and whatever but they don't know that. See what happens Little miss I don't believe in social media and keep to myself" mina giggled

"well I'm glad youre not accusing me of something" I sighed slightly relieved, but now theres a story about me and Sero out there.

"woah and there's pictures of the three of you. you, Sero, and bakugo, he looks mad at sero but thats just his face is" mina giggled

"well at least youre not thinking like them" I uttered as I got out from bed and began to pace the room from how anxious I was feeling.

"nah you know the media, anything for views and money" mina scoffed

"They got money from you " I pointed out with a light chuckle.

"oh but ima laugh and show kiri later. I wonder if bakugo knows" Mina asked curiously.

"He wouldn't think it's true, we literally told him we were on a walk together that moment, he called and came to join us" I exclaimed remembering how even Sero told Katsuki ' I love you three'.