Im sorry💥

I got sent home two days after, they kept me to run tests and to perform surgery .

Thanks to recovery girl I don't have physical pain, inside I was dying though.

honestly I was just wrapped in bed most of the time.

I was in my bedroom with my curtains closed, tv turned off, and wrapped under my blankets with tears continuing to flow out non stop.

Feels like I've cried a literal river for days.

I had the baby's ultrasound pictures in my hand as I cried.

Katsuki's friends were over but he didn't let them come Into the room to see me.

Ive heard voices in the house from others through out the day he didn't let anybody go in the room.

I heard him yell at someone to not open the door.

Unsure who tried to go against his orders but he stopped them.

*knock knock*

"Hey , babe, here have some soup eat something " Katsuki said calmy as he turned on the lights.

I flinched and covered my eyes as my eyes adjusted.

He had a bowl of soup in his hands and placed it on my nightstand.

He sat right next to me and rubbed my back gently.

"Cmon eat something babe" he whispered softly.

I shook my head and tears were still coming down.

"Try. Please. One of the nerds brought you soup, if you don't want soup there's more food out there " he muttered as he gripped my shoulder .

"I'm not hungry" I whimpered.

"Want to talk?" Katsuki asked but I shook my head and threw myself back onto my bed.

"Want me to go get you anything? Anything at all?" He asked sounding down.

I shook my head and covered my head with the blanket.

"HEY! Don't shut me out, don't do that, but I get it, I'm hurting too, that was my baby too!!" He exclaimed as he yanked the blanket off of my head.

"I know , our baby" I cried out bawling again into the pillow.

"I hate seeing you like this" he breathed out.

"Katsuki it's getting late" I heard a soft voice mutter.

I didn't even bother looking who it was.

"Babe I'm off to work" Katsuki let me know .

"Ok" I replied plainly not moving from my position.

I felt the bed shift and he layed next to me.

"My mom is over, I didn't want you to be alone, I'll be home later " he muttered and kissed my cheek and walked out the room.

"Just check in on her, feed her , I don't want her alone , I don't want to lose her in some stupid way please , I'm sorry for the hell I put you through but please I-" I heard Katsuki shakingly say from the other side of the door.

"Hey, I'm here for the both of you, I'll watch her okay , go to work, just give her space for now" Mrs. Bakugo exclaimed

"Leave the door opened just... in case" he muttered and I heard footsteps leave.

A few seconds passed and I heard noise coming from the kitchen.

Probably Mrs.Bakugo either cleaning or cooking.