A night to remember💥

*Few days later*

"Hey, you done?" Katsuki asked from the doorway of my bedroom watching me pack my suitcase.

"Almost , did you want to leave already?" I asked confused, we were all meeting up but unless they wanted to leave earlier.

"No, I-I wanted to show you something" he stammered nervously.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked kind of concerned as I straighten up.

He walked over and covered my eyes with his hands.

"Walk, I'll lead you ,trust me" he muttered as I walked blindly and he led me carefully not bumping into anything.

I felt the fresh air hit me and heard cars outside.

Okay ?

"Okay ima take my hands off" he muttered and lifted his hands.

When he took them off , we were in the drive way and a car was there.

"What? Who-" I began to ask confised at the sight of a car in our driveway.

Naturally I thought someone was here.

"It's for us, I actually bought it two weeks ago but it got delivered yesterday at Shitty hairs house" he explained as he walked up to it.

It was a dark grey 4 door car.

"Got tired of your motorcycle?" I asked trying to sound playful.

"I bought it the day you went on that training trip, I wanted to surprise you with a car for the three of us... but you know..." he paused as he lightly kicked the tire and I swallowed thickly.

"I mean we could still use it for the rainy days when you can't use your motorcycle " I tried thinking positive

"It's what we're taking for the beach trip" he muttered as he walked towards me.

"Well I can say it'll be a tad more comfy than your motorcycle, not saying anything bad but on that thing for two hours my back would be in so much pain" I complained trying to sound playful.

"Hurry and go finish packing, so we can go meet up with the idiots " he Muttered and I ran back Inside to finish packing.

*3 hours later*

We took three cars between the 8 of us.

Kaminari, Jiro, sero, and his girlfriend went in one car.

Mina and kirishima in another.

Me and Katsuki in another.

Katsuki wasn't much in the mood to carpool so he took our own car.

Took us 2 and half hours to get to the one beach Mina chose.

She only chose it because in the pictures the water was super incredibly clear and it was 'Goals' to go.

We all pitched in and rented a 3 story house for the weekend.