It was never me💥

*Later that day*

I was walking alone at the mall, I wanted to make a present for Katsuki to tell him he's the father.

Enough was enough I had to tell him.

He shocked me when he wanted to be with me even though I'm pregnant.

We had a great time at the carnival.

Had fun dancing.

And an amazing time in bed.

I was walking though stores to look for little things to put in my box when I caught a glimpse of my two toned hair husband walking out of a store and turning he corner.

Huh? he told me he went out on assignment.

I sped walked with a smile on his face thinking finally I caught him slipping.

As I turned the corner I immediately caught glimps of him holding someone by the waist .

I quickly backed up so they wouldn't see me.

I slightly peaked and my eyes widened when I saw him holding Yaoyorozu by the waist...

I backed up feeling shocked.

With Yaoyorozu? YAOYOROZU???

I mean it doesn't hurt since I've been doing the same probably worse, but I didn't think Shoto would...

Yaoyorozu knew we were married too, she was one of my bridesmaids...

I peaked again and took a picture with my phone.

I put my phone away in my purse and I was about to peak again when a voice startled me.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Sero's voice scared me.

I jumped and looked at him shocked.

"Oh hey what are you-" I began to say when I saw two shadows approaching us.

I quickly turned around and pushed sero into Victoria's Secret that was right next to us.

"Ah what? Uh- y/n?" He let out sounding a bit panicked.