Camping💥

**Hope you're comfy because today I have an extra long chapter for you! hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment...stay hydrated get a drink of water before you read this too lol**

*Later that evening*

Katsuki had a late patrol and had an incident to attend to , so tonight he was running a bit later than usual.

I was out at my usual time at 5... but we had visitors today. Hopefully Katsuki won't mind them.

"I'm home!" Katsuki shouted from the front door and I heard his keys jingle.

"Hey hey! Kachan is in the house!" Kaminari cheerfully announced as he walked to the front door to greet Katsuki who was slipping off his work boots.

"The hell are you doin here? Where the hell is y/n!!" Katsuki scowled

"I'm in the bathroom with Kiri!" I shouted back as I combed through kirishima's mid back lengthed hair.

"THE HELL?!" Katsuki scowled confused as he stomped toward the restroom.

He kicked the already open door to see kiri sitting in a Chair and me with gloves on and combing through and parting his hair to prepare it for the bleaching process.

"What...are you doing?" katsuki asked with a raised brow

"Mina is out town until the weekend and Kiri needed a touch up badly and asked if I could help him" I smiled but I don't think he could tell since i was wearing a face mask.

"Can't you go to a professional or something" katsuki asked leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Jerk!! You think I can't dye hair?" I snapped with a pout taking slight offense to his suggestion.

"That's rude man, I trust her completely " kiri shook his head with disapproval at katsuki.

"I didn't mean it like that idiot, I-agh, whatever, I'm goin upstairs to shower. I bought you your favorite chips...be back" he grumbled as he turned around to leave the bathroom

"Leave them the table please" I shouted feeling like rushing a bit since I've had a craving for something salty and Katsuki bought me potato chips...just made my mouth water more.

"Bad day at the office?" Kiri asked curiously as he looked at my reflection in the mirror in front of us.

"Nah , katsuki being katsuki" I smiled warmly as I mixed the bleach solution the plastic cup .

"What did you bring me kachan?" Denki asked eagerly.

"Idiot! I didn't even know you'd be here, why are you even here?" Katsuki snapped.

"Just cause" kaminari smiled

"Idiot!" Katsuki snapped and walked upstairs to shower.

Few minutes later, he came back down . I assumed he showered extra quick since he kept walking by the bathroom door every few minutes, he seemed very impatient.

"I think it bothers him I'm here?" Kiri asked looking at my reflection through the mirror.

"Katsuki being katsuki" I remarked as I continued to apply bleach on his roots.

"Heard that " Katsuki scowled as he walked by again.

I finished bleaching Kiri's hair and we walked over to the kitchen to grab a little snack. Katsuki wasn't around and it was weird since he kept walking by the bathroom door when we were in there.