Get Together💥

*2 hours later*

We couldn't agree on a plan since we found loopholes and were not even sure how many villains are in here.

We ended up taking a break and were all sitting in different spots around the cell.

"I can't just sit here guys" I exclaimed and felt so jittery.

I felt like running out of here, I could blast the door.

"Y/n, we have to, and we have to think of something or at least agree on something " Kaminari pouted and threw himself back and laid on the ground like a starfish.

"I think I'm going to go out there and look for him" I muttered as I gripped the cell bars and looked around to see if anyone was guarding us.

"Y/n! What are you thinking!" Sero exclaimed and looked at me puzzled.

"Besides were locked in" Kaminari added continueing to lay like a starfish on the ground.

"I have a plan, it's risky but there's no way Katsuki would join them, no way " I whispered and glanced up towards the ceiling imagining Katsuki having such a good time as if he didn't have a worry in the world.

It doesn't make sense.

"What's your plan?" Kirishima asked curiously as he stepped towards me.

"Ima need your helmet sero, your jacket Kaminari, and your waist cloth thing kirishima " I pointed out and they gave me their parts without questions.

*visual of Kirishima's waist cape*😂

"Hang on" I smiled and walked towards the cell bars.

"HEY!! ITS GETTING COLD AND WE'RE SLEEPY!! CAN WE HAVE BLANKETS" I shouted and a villain came and looked at me annoyed.

"If we're going to be here might as well give us blankets to sleep So we can stop annoying you" I smiled friendly trying to  look convincing.

The villain stared at me and clicked his tongue annoyed I was asking for things.

"Cmon man, you heard the lady, at least give her a blanket" kirishima went along with it

"Fine!" the villain scoffed and walked away to get blankets for us.

Me and Kirishima looked at eachother and had the sweet smile of success.