Paper work 💥

"Y/N WE BEED A BIRDS EYE VIEW!!!" Endeavor bellowed as he pointed to the sky.

"On it!" I exclaimed as I floated above them and looked around for more villains.

Endeavor and his main sidekick were taking care of two of them but they ran off

I spotted kamui woods randomly swooping by to enclose in on one by the coffee shop.

He'll take care of that.

I glanced quickly around and spotted the other one by the park.

I pressed the earpiece I had on to talk to Endeavor.

"By the park!!! I'll take care of him" I yelled

"GO!!!" Endeavor ordered

Ouch, he doesn't have to shout to damn loud.

As I zoomed over I saw the villain was  in was battling Katsuki.

I looked on for a second before seeing the villain knocked down Katsuki and was about to attack him on his chest.

I zoomed in and kicked the villain on the face.

He yelled in pain as he laid on the floor seeing stars

"Fancy seeing you here" I smugly smirked at Katsuki as I offered him my hand to help him up.

"Tch. I had him" he mumbled  glancing away.

"Uh Huh, I saved your butt!" I smirked as I placed my hands on my hips

"I TOLD YOU I HAD HIM!" He yelled out as he shot up from the ground and was fuming as his face was red.

"I think what you're trying to say is thaaaank youuu" I prounouned trying to hold in my laughter

"Why you" he grumbled as he stepped towards me.

"Ground zero , H/n, are you two officially teamed up? This is the 2nd fight you two take down together?" A reporter asked eagerly Interrupting our playful conversation.

Playful to me.

We both looked at eachother, blushed, then looked away.

"Uh- no sorry to make it seem like that but no , it's just a coincidence, after all I'm with Endeavor " I smiled out for the cameras

"That's right, now I will answer any questions you may have, I only have 5 minutes so let's make this quick" endeavor walked passed us and to the reporters.