Day off 💥

*Next day*

I have a bunch of errands to do today.

It's my day off yet I'm busy running errands left and right.. adult life.

I was rushing so I could be done with this and just relax for once!

I just want to lay on my couch and watch movies!

As I continued to speed walk I turned the corner and crashed Into someone .

"Watch it "  the familiar voice scowled out.

When I straightened up and looked up it was Katsuki.

Just my luck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stared at the papers in his hand

"Tch. Why do you care" he mumbled as he glanced away pouting.

"Um okay sorry " I muttered as I walked passed him

"Hey... I didn't - mean it like that" he mumbled as he reached and gripped my wrist and stopped me From walking around.

"I'm just running errands... I have a day off today and I-" he began to explain

"Hey me too!! I have a day off but some day off I have errands to run all across the city " I complained.

He looked at my hand and also noticed the papers in hand.

"Hey, if you finish early... Do you wanna.. you don't have to... but I mean if you want.."he stammered nervously as he started to blush and glanced away to avoid my eye contact .

"Are you  asking me out?" I asked confused as I felt a blush lightly appear on my cheeks

"Gah! No ! I'm just asking if you want to get food... or something " he grumbled as he glanced away avoiding my eye contact as he blushed.

 or something " he grumbled as he glanced away avoiding my eye contact as he blushed

"I mean it's just food, I can't say no" I chuckled.

"Text me when you finish and we'll meet up , Kay" I smiled and he gave me a very small lopsided smile and we both walked out separate ways.

Honestly it gave me a little motivation to finish these errands sooner.

*2 hours later*

"Meet me on the corner of 5th and floral, I'll be there in 15 minutes Kay" he muttered on the phone.

"Oh! Okay what's there?" I asked curious where I was going

"You ask to many questions, just go" he muttered already sounding annoyed.

"Fine! See you soon" I replied and ended the call.

I walked to the corner he said but I didn't spot him.

"Hey idiot!" I head his voice say behind me.

"There you are!" I exclaimed grinning.

"Cmon, the foods is good over here" he pointed to a small restaurant.