Here comes the bride💥

*Next day*

"Where is she?????" I asked frantically as I paced back and fourth at the entrance of the ceremony at Yaoyorozu's family estate for her wedding to which she wasn't present.

The ceremony is about to start in 10 minutes and no shoto or Yaoyorozu.

"The bridesmaids aren't here either what the hell is going on?! Does anyone arrive in time nowadays?!" I scowled as I scratched my head from the frustration and stress that started to take over.

Calm down ,dont start to sweat your hair will frizz up and will get ruined, calm down.

"Calm down idiot, you'll see-" katsuki tried calming me down as he leaned on the door frame that lead out to the alter but I was already irritated.

"Don't tell me to calm down! I'm freaking out because no one is here , it's just me not even the bride ! " I scowled as I peaked my head towards the alter but no one was there.

The guests were starting to arrive but no groom, no groomsmen, no bridesmaids, and no freakin bride.

Did they both get cold feet.

"Just take a deep breath" katsuki calmly whispered behind me into my ear as he gently  rubbed my shoulders in hopes for me to relax.

"I'll breathe when everyone is in their place" I retorted infuriated still.

"Relax" he muttered again a little more sternly.

"Whatever" I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I walked away from his grip.

Katsuki grumbled something under his breath but I didn't catch it.

I was going to ask what was that when I turned around but to my surprise my dad suddenly appeared in front of me with a tux on.

He made me raise my brow at him since I noticed he was in a tux, his face was freshly shaved, his hair was combed back into a messy bun and he had an orange rose pinned onto his blazer

"Dad?" I Asked confused as I looked a him up and down slightly confused

"Hey kid" he smiled  as he looked down at me with both arms behind his back

"I didn't know you were invited, Shoto?" I asked curiously

He closed his eyes briefly and shook his head.

"Oh Yaoyorozu? I didn't know you two were close" I commented confused but I was going to point him where to sit.

"Nope" he replied smiling.

I glanced to the side confused momentarily and then back at him.

Did he seriously crash the wedding because he wanted too?

Was this someway to spite Shoto after everything that happened?

Or maybe to endeavor?

"Im Here.... to walk you down the aisle " he smiled as he revealed he was hiding a bouquet of orange roses behind his back and handed them to me.