Trapped💥

*few moments later*

I drove to the direction Nash gave me but from the start it was suspicious...it was a warehouse.

If me and the girls drove here knowing them, they'd be like 'uh no we're Turning around'

"You've got to be fucking kidding me...This is where dabi was supposed to be at" I said outloud as i turned off the car.

"Babe" katsuki muttered into the earpiece I had on.

"Yeah?" I asked questionable as I looked around to see If I saw anyone but it looked like I was alone.

"Have the pepper spray ready, we're not that far away, be careful, this is shady as fuck, ponytail...where's that scum?"he scowled loudly.

"Hes inside, there's a thermal detector in the sky and he's waiting inside" Yaoyorozu explained

"Okay im going " I replied and began to walk towards the warehouse.

"Careful babe, you got this" katsuki softly muttered

I could tell he was uneasy, I was nervous as hell.

I placed the pepper spray keychain attached to the car keys in-between my fingers and ready to use.

"Okay here i go"I exhaled deeply.

Suddenly there was a high pitched sound coming from the ear piece making me stop and wince from it being extremely high and I took it off.

That was so high it hurt.

I put it closer to my ear and heard the high pitched sound go away.

I placed it back in my ear.

"Katsuki, im going in" I whispered but there was no response.

"Kat?" I asked again but nothing.

Its okay , its okay, I cant be seen talking to myself, that suspicious.

My heart started to pound faster and faster as I got closer to the entrance.

It's okay it's okay, they're watching, and once I pepper spray the bastard I just run and they got the rest

Easy, don't overthink it.

It's okay baby, daddy is watching and we'll get out quick I thought to my baby but my nerves were kicking in full force.

I just want to be at home right now cuddled with my husband watching a movie and seeing him fall asleep half ways through it because he's tired and when I wake him up he claims he didn't fall asleep and was paying attention this whole time.

Is that too much to ask for I thought as I vividly saw that in my head.

I walked into the ware house , it was dark and cold.

"Hello?" I asked loudly for my voice to echo, when suddenly a slamming sound behind me went off and bright lights turned on blinding me for a few seconds.