UA Training💥

*Don't forget to vote and comment*

It was the big day for Katsuki, the day he was going to give a lecture/ training at UA for my dad's class.

I was so shocked at how easy it was to convince him but I just know he'd do such a great job.

It was almost mid day and I went to UA to meet Katsuki for a lunch date, I got permission from Nezu to walk out to the field to see Ground Zero in action.

I walked over and saw my dad's class in groups scattered around and Katsuki was helping out a pair of students.

I smiled at him interacting and helping these future heroes.

"Hey kid" my dad walked up to me once he saw me near their area.

"Hey dad, how's it going?" I asked grinning widely seeing Katsuki work with these kids as we stood on the side.

"Come to check up on him?" My dad uttered raising a brow at me.

"Maybe not to that extent, Technically I'm here to meet him for lunch " I smiled and glanced back at Katsuki who just noticed me and shot a sight smirk and gave me an upward nod to greet me silently.

"Lunch?" My dad asked with an unsure tone and looked at his watch

"Well shit, this period Is almost over" he grumbled and looked onward towards his hard working class.

"Mr. Aizawa! you are on the clock so please keep it professional and don't drop any profanities around the children " I mockingly snapped as I crossed my arms across my chest, just being a smart ass for fun at this point.

"Kid" he replied monotoned and looked at me unamused.

"Speaking o profanities..." I brought up nervously as I sucked in a dee breath.

"Hm?" He hummed in response

"Did he drop any curse bombs in class?" I asked with a light chuckle.

"Surprisingly no" my dad assured me with a nod as he continued glancing over his class.

"Wow look at that" I was surprised but he takes everything seriously so at the same time it wasn't super surprising.

"How did the mega fan react" I whispered as I glanced around for her.

"Kid don't worry about her, she's... " my dad paused trying to think about his next choice of words.

"A mega fan" I remarked with a chuckle.

"She is actually" my dad sighed "Oh look she's currently with him"

I looked over to see katsuki explaining something to her and showing her how to stand and she was smiling so wide and had a blush on her cheeks I could see it from here.

"At least she met him now" I whispered still uneasy since I was thinking about the glare she gave me the other day in class.

"I felt a weird chill when I was there like how she glared at me" I uttered thinking about that weird chilling feeling

"Just a mega fan" my dad tried assuring me and didn't give it any more thought.

"Well she gave me the chills" I spat back, crossing my arms across my chest

"Hang on kid" my dad raised his had at me to stay put and he walked ahead towards the class.

"Alright!! Go change , lunch is in 10 minutes, lets all thank Ground Zero for taking time from his busy schedule to be here" my dad announced