Hey Brother💥

** Few days later**

The day was actual a nice sunny day...it wasn't too hot and not too cold either.. and I was in the passengers seat of Sero's car.

We were on our way to the prison.

Yesterday I got a phone call from the police chief inviting me to the city prison that there was something I needed to hear for myself.

Immediately I felt super anxious and felt as if I was in an incredibly small room and it was hard to breath so once I hung up the phone I called the one person that came to mind...besides Katsuki.

Sero.

I told him they wanted me to go because it was Nash related and I asked if he'd be able to accompany me.

He quickly agreed and said he didn't want me to go alone, which was a relief.

Once he picked me up it was just a 20 minute drive.

"Hey hi, um I'm y/n, I got called by the chief to come here?" I asked the receptionist who called the chief and he came to the lobby to meet me and Sero immediately.

"Follow me" the chief of police uttered and lead us to a room deep into the prison.

There was a glass window...it was a two way glass mirror so They couldn't see me or sero on the other side... and on that other side was Nash.

He was in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffed to the table.

I gasped lowly when I saw him...the man that would stalk us and took it as far as to try to separate me and Katsuki and put all our friends in danger... a total lunatic.

"He can't see you and he doesn't know you're here either" A guard assured us as he began to press buttons on a computer in front of him.

"So what's going on?" I asked the chief of police who was right next to me.

"We wanted to hear this yourself...he made a little confession yesterday" He uttered as he gave the guard a nod signaling him to start the process.

"Wonder what?" Sero uttered lowly as he crossed his arms across his chest as he glared at Nash who was starting to talk to a detective in front of him.

"I told you how I did it already" Nash scowled making me swallow thickly hearing his voice.

"Well say it again" a detective demanded as he sat back on the folding chair.

"It was all planned it was such a beautiful plan too" Nash uttered as he bowed his head down towards his lap, the detective in front of him shot up from his chair and slammed his hands on the table top very hard causing a loud slamming sound making Nash jerk with fear.

"Say it louder...if you're so proud of your so called 'beautiful plan' say it proudly" the detective huffed making Nash snarl his lip.

"I broke into her and that wannabe heroes home to plant the cameras so I can keep an eye on her, while I did that I made sure her husband wouldn't drop by, I hired some guy to handle him and keep him...well preoccupied I suppose you can say" Nash replied

"What?" I whispered with wide eyes at what I just heard.

That day...that day when I walked into the house to find a burglar... was it him? They never took anything and nothing was missing...

"Oi what the fuck man" Sero uttered lowly and let out an annoyed scoff towards nash.

"You attacked her , why? She was pregnant, you laid your hands on a pregnant woman! what's wrong with you " the detective slammed his hand on the table making nash get startled at the sudden movement.