Real life nightmare💥

Katsuki POV:

I didn't even bother to go change out of my ripped and beat up costume, I ran straight to the hospital they took Y/n.

Aizawa texted me the hospital and room number but he wasn't allowed to see her yet.

Fuck! Please be okay Short stuff I'm going as fast as I can I thought as I ran through the streets.

The other idiots told me to leave and they would take care of the press and police.

I didn't think it twice I left in such a hurry.

Once there I ran past the front office, I know where I needed to be.

Just as I got to the third floor there was a nurse letting Aizawa into the room, I barged through after they went in.

"Bakugo!" He muttered as him and the nurse looked at me.

"How is-" I began to ask looking widely at her laying on the bed with her eyes closed making my eyes widen at the sight.

"The doctor will be here soon to talk to the both of you" the nurse said and left.

I looked at her laying straight in the bed with her eyes closed and motionless.

The heart monitor beeping indicated me she's alive just knocked out still giving me a bit of relief.

Just a bit. I have so many questions.

I walked to her side and gripped her hand into mine.

"Hey, soon we'll be home you hear me idiot! You're fine and with me now" I muttered towards her sleeping figure and rubbed her stomach gently.

I didn't even look if Aizawa heard me but it didn't matter.

"Did you guys get the league " Aizawa asked as he stepped and stood on the other side of her.

"No, they got away, some were hurt badly but they got away..." I muttered as I felt y/n's hand with my thumb softly.

Just as he was going to ask something else the door swung open and the Doctor came in.

The doctor sat down on his chair and gazed at both of us switching his eyes from us.

"Eraser, she's your daughter right?" The doctor asked And Aizawa furrowed his brows and nodded his head.

"And she's your....?" He asked curiously at me.

"She's my girlfriend, my pregnant girlfriend " I replied back And the doctor pinched the bridge of his nose for a second then pouted his lips.

"It's never easy being the bearer of bad news, especially to young patients and parents to be, I'm sorry but she actually lost the baby" the doctor revealed in a sad tone.

My eyes widened and heart dropped at the sentence.

"This better be a lame doctor joke" I grumbled angrily not amused.