Reunited💥

* 2 days later*

*Bzzz*

*Text message- Firecracker 🧡*

Firecracker 🧡: be safe idiot, don't use your quirk until you ask the Doctor.

Y/n: that's no fun, I wanted to show these kids how it's done ;)

Firecracker 🧡: idiot I'm being serious, don't do it, think of the baby, I'll call you after work.

Y/n: Okay, Be safe out there, try not to get cut in half by a chainsaw.

Firecracker 🧡: idiot, you're never going to let me forget that are you?

Y/n: Nope, King Explosion Murder got saved by me that day lol.

Firecracker 🧡:  talk to you later,love you

Y/n: Me too.

Firecracker 🧡: say it.

Y/n : I love you :)

Firecracker🧡: that's more like it
*Read*

It's been two days since we got to the training camp.

But he's been texting me like crazy... I loved it.

When I looked up I saw a student stop her training and she didn't look so good.

"Brie are you feeling alright?" I asked the first year girl who stopped her intense training and was sitting on the ground holding her head down .

She shook her head.

"My-my medicine, it's .... it's at the nurses station" she exhaled shortly and sounding out of breath.

"Cmon I'll take you there" I offered as I helped her stand up and placed her arm over my shoulder and began to walk with her.

Once at the nurses station, the nurse couldn't find it.

"I gave it to eraser Yesterday dear, now I remembered I think he still has it" the nurse remarked.

"Okay hang on I'll go ask him" I smiled and ran out the door.

I ran towards Kirishima who was helping some students.

"Kiri! Have you seen my dad?" I asked him as I looked around.

"Hmmm last time I saw him he walked into the woods with someone, probably someone with a really powerful quirk" he smiled and pointed towards the woods.

"Okay thank you!" I exclaimed and ran off .

"Don't forget to refer to him as Eraser when we're on duty!!!" He shouted

I forgot he told me to keep it professional by calling him eraser or Mr.Aizawa when we're working.

Lame.