Chapter Thirty Three - Best. Quirk. Ever!

This is purely a head canon that I thought of and really need to make a chapter. It's basically that Sero smokes weed and one night he remembers Hina's quirk and can't sleep until he knows the answer to his question.

Hina was sat, by herself, in the common area of the dorms. It was pretty late but she couldn't sleep and even though it was a Saturday night, she knew that everyone needed their rest. As she was watching TV, she heard someone enter. Sero walked in and sat next to her on the sofa. "Hey Sero. Can't sleep either?" She asked, still looking at the TV. When she didn't get an answer, she looked over to find him deep in thought. "Are you okay?" She asked, extending her arm out to him. He turned his whole body so he was sitting cross-legged on the sofa. "Let me get this correct. Your botany quirk can make any plant right?" He asked, out of nowhere. Hina slowly nodded, wanting more context to his behaviour. "And you don't really need the chemical structure to make them, do you?" He made eye contact with her. "No, I don't. But if I do, they would grow a bit faster and stay alive a bit longer. Sero, are you okay? What's up?" He took a deep breath and reached out for her hands.

"Hina. Now, I don't know that your stance is on this subject and I know that if Eraser found out about it, he would probably kill me but I've got a simple question for you. And depending on your answer, I also have a request." Hina looked at him, showing that she was paying attention. "Can't you technically grow weed?" The question was followed with a few seconds of silence. "Well, it's a plant so, yes, I can." Sero smile grew wider than normal. "So I think you can guess my request. If it's not too much and as long as it doesn't affect your well-being... could you grow weed for me?" She wasn't really taken back by the question but she still took a minute to think about it. "If you don't want to, you don't have to. I was just thinking of it all day and I couldn't find you anywhere. I literally couldn't sleep." He nervously laughed off. "Nah I get it. Sure. Do you want me to do it right now or did you just want clarification?" Sero's natural smile came back. "Sweet! Not right now though. It's late. We should go to sleep. How about tomorrow after breakfast?" They shook hands on it. "Yeah, I should probably get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow then." She turned off the TV and they both went their respective ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning." Hina yawned out as she walked into the commons. "Good morning, Hina! I hope you had a restful night." Iida exclaimed, making her wince. "You're definetly a morning person, Iida. Not really surprised though." She itched the back of her neck as she walked up to the fridge, taking out a water bottle. Before she could shut it, a hand reached out from above her and also took a water bottle. "Morning Maki." A low, raspy voice whispered, startling her. He smirked at her reaction as he shut the fridge door and leaned against the counter next to her. "How much sleep did you get?" Bakugou asked. "Well, probably around five, six hours. It's an improvement." She said. He squinted and grabbed her cheeks with one hand. "You have bags under your eyes. You lying to me?" He asked, examining her. Her face started heating up as she pulled her face out of his grasp. "No. They're just still there from when I wasn't getting much sleep." He glared at her before taking a drink from his bottle. She noticed the next people to walk into the commons were Kaminari and Sero. Hina and Sero made eye contact, as if they were speaking through the stares. Hina nodded as he walked by, showing she was still up for what they planned. "What are you looking at?" Bakugou asked, snapping Hina out of her gaze. "Nothing, just zoning out I guess." He grabbed the top of her head. "Well, wake up. C'mon, let's eat." He said, directing her to the dining area.

After the whole class ate, they all went to their dorms to get properly dressed for the day. When Hina finished, she started to make her way to Sero's room. As she got into the elevator on the boy's side, she saw Mina run towards her. "Hold the door!" She yelled, Hina putting her hand in front of the door to prevent it from closing. As Mina got into it, she removed her hand and let it close. "What floor?" Hina asked. Mina could barely get a word in from her running. "Same... as... you." She panted out. Hina nodded as they both waited for the elevator to reach the fifth floor. As the doors reopened, they both stepped out, Mina regaining her breath. "You going to Sero's room too then?" Hina asked as they approached his door. "Yup. It's been a while since we've done this." Mina replied, opening the door. They saw Sero sitting at his desk, Kirishima leaning against his drawers and Kaminari in his hammock. "Hey! Welcome." Sero exclaimed. Mina flopped herself onto his bed as Hina leaned on the wall next to it. "So, Sero. How long have you been doing this?" Hina asked. "Not long. Started a few months ago, right before high school. I don't do it all the time, just every so often or when I'm really stressed and need to relax. So you are okay with this, right?"

Hina nodded. "Course, it's not like it's hurting anyone. And it's not like this is the first time I've grown it." Her comment made the room fall into silence. "What?" They all exclaimed. "Oh yeah, funny story. My brothers were always finding ways to rebel against our dad. One day, they found out about weed. They didn't want to find some dodgy dealer so they literally gave me the chemical compound for it and asked me to grow it for them. I was like, 11 at the time and had no idea what they were doing but they were my brothers so I did. I'm pretty sure I get a bit high just from growing it." The group was in shock. "Yeah, every now and then, they ask me to grow it for them and they have a smoke sesh. The last time I grew them some they even said they'd make edibles for me next time." Sero shook his head in disbelief. "Your brothers sound so cool. Anyways, when you're ready Hina." Hina nodded and stretched out her arms. On queue, the plant grew out of her skin, getting the group excited. "This is gonna be great." Kaminari said.

Hina picked the leaves off of her arm and handed them to Sero. "There ya go. Do with that what you must." She said, in a jokingly noble way as he turned around to his desk. Mina looked closer at her to see her eyes a tinted pink colour. "Oh my god. She wasn't kidding. Guys, Hina's already high." Hina looked at her confused. "Really? That's what I'm feeling? Dude, I feel like this every time I grow it." She giggled. "That was awfully quick. But, I mean, it's not like we would know what it's like to literally grow weed from ourselves." Kirishima added. Kaminari snickered. "So, you've basically been second-hand smoking without actually second-hand smoking. That's pretty metal, can't lie." Sero turned around with the cigarette in hand. "You guys ready?" He asked, getting nods from everyone in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Half an Hour Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou couldn't seem to find Hina anywhere. He wandered through the commons, seemingly clueless. "Hey Bakugou." He turned around to find Jiro and Momo walking towards him. "You look a bit lost. What's up?" He growled lowly. "Where the hell is everyone?" He asked, not wanting to ask where Hina was, individually. "Well, Midoriya, Todoroki, Uraraka and Iida went out for the day, I think Tsuyu, Hagakure and Koda are in Sato's room. That's all I know" Momo answered. "Pretty sure Ojiro, Shoji and Tokoyami are somewhere together. Aoyama is probably in his room. Mineta is most likely in his room as well." Jiro added. Bakugo looked at his phone to see no messages. "Ugh." Jiro quickly remembered something else. "Oh yeah. Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari and Hina are with Sero in his room. I can remember Mina saying she was excited for something." Bakugou attention snapped to Jiro when he heard Hina's name. "K, thanks." He said as he made his way to the elevator on the boy's side of the dorms. "I feel like there was no use in telling him where everyone else was. He was clearly looking for Hina." Momo sighed.

Bakugou aggressively knocked on Sero's door. He could hear music playing and laughing in the room but when he knocked, it fell silent. "Who is it?" He heard come from the room. "Just fucking let me in." He yelled. A few seconds later, Sero opened the door. "Sup, Bakugou?" He asked, smiling wider than usual. Bakugou looked at his eyes and noticed they were red. "The hell's going on? What's up with your eyes?" He asked. Sero grabbed his shoulder and walked him in. "Have a look for yourself." He saw the group all sat on the floor, giggling. "Bakubro!" Kirishima exclaimed. "What's up, Kacchan?" Kaminari asked, giggling harder as he swung on the hammock. When he saw Hina, he went up to her and crouched next to her. "What's going on?" He asked. Hina looked up at him and smirked. "Hey, babe. Didn't know you were joining us." She pulled him in for a hug, throwing off his balance and making him sit on the floor next to her. "The fuck happened to you guys?" He asked, looking at the scene in front of him. Mina exhaled the smoke in her mouth. "We're just chilling. You should try it sometime." He saw the cigarette in her hand and realised what was going on.

"You guys are smoking?" He glared at them. "How did you even get this stuff in here?" Hina laid her head down on his lap, startling him. "I grew it. You proud of me?" She asked, reaching up for his cheeks so he would look at her. "Guys, I'm hungry. Kacchan! Could you make us something?" Kaminari begged. "What? Fuck off, get your own food. And stop calling me that!" He yelled back. They all leaned towards him and pouted. "Please?" He groaned, realising he wouldn't be able to win. "I'm not making shit. But there's snacks in the kitchen, I'll bring those up." The room burst into cheers. "Damn stoners." He mumbled under his breath. Hina sat up and kissed him. "Thanks Katsuki." She smiled. He couldn't help but smile back. "Yeah, yeah." He said as he got up. "Hina, it's official." Sero sighed out. "You have the best quirk ever."