Chapter Twenty - Triple Date

Bakugo x Hina:

He walked up to the door of the penthouse, shopping bag in hand. He rang the bell and waited for the door to open. He fiddled with his ears. "These damn things." He muttered. He heard the door opening, causing him to stand straight and look up. He wasn't expecting Hizashi to be there, glaring down at him. "How can I help you?" He asked, scanning him, up and down. He stopped at his ears. "You got them." Bakugo lightly touched one of his ears, realising what he was talking about. His new hearing aids. They were black with an orange cross on its center. "Yeah. I just want to show Hina how... how grateful I am." He looked to the side, failing to hide his blush. Hizashi chuckled as he moved out of the way of the doorframe. "She just had a shower and she's getting changed. I have errands to run and I can't stress this enough." He bent down to his level and stared deep into his eyes.

"Don't even think about it."

Even though he didn't specify what "it" was, deep down, Bakugo knew what he was talking about. Hizashi walked past him, out of the house, leaving Bakugo to shut the door behind him. He left his shoes and coat at the entrance and walked into the house. He looked around, taking in his new surroundings. He suddenly heard barking from the staircase. He turned to see Noiz, angrily barking at him, a stranger in his eyes. Bakugo put the bag he was holding down and carefully approached Noiz, crouched down with his hand reached out to him. "It's ok. I don't bite." He calmly stated, trying not to trigger the dog.

"Yeah? Well, he does so I wouldn't be so bold." Bakugo and Noiz looked up at the landing above them to see Hina, still drying her hair with a towel. "I'm surprised Mic let you in by yourself." She giggled as she made her way down the stairs. Bakugo stood back up and cleared his throat. "Not without striking the fear of God in me beforehand." He replied, reliving the moment, shivers running down his spine. Hina sat on the staircase and stroked Noiz to help him calm down. She signalled Bakugo to come closer, which he did. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. She took his hand and slowly put it on Noiz's head. He let out a low growl before Bakugo started stroking his head, causing the growl to fade and for him to lean into his hand. Both Hina and Bakugo smiled at the interaction. Hina looked up at him and noticed his hearing aids.

"Oh my God, they look amazing!" She squealed out, leaning in to take a closer look. "Do they help?" He chuckled at her amazement. "Yeah. I could hear this guy's barks more clearer." She playfully punched his arm. "I'm glad." She said, smiling warmly. "Thanks." Hina snapped her head to look at Bakugou as he said that. "It's the least I could do. I mean, you've helped me so much over these months. I still have a lot to repay you for." She leaned in, held his head and kissed him on the cheek, an action he was not mentally prepared for. He shot up from the staircase, a blushing mess. "Anyways, I was thinking of ways to thank you and I thought... movies?" He asked, walking over to his bag and presenting it to her. Her face lit up as she nodded in response. She went over to clear off the coffee table in the living room as he sat the bag on it. "Couldn't decide what movie to pick so I brought a few for you to decide on. Better not pick a shit one, there is a right answer. " Hina couldn't help but watch him as he rummaged through his bags. Her hair and cheeks glowed a warm pink shade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaminari x Midori:

Midori sat on a bench, in the park, basket in hand. She checked the time. "The one time I'm early and it's 10 minutes too early." She sighed as she sat deeper in the bench. She quickly looked back into her basket, checking to make sure she had everything. For about the 15th time. She took a deep breath. "Ok, let's go over the plan again." She muttered under her breath. "We go to the field and eat what we brought for our picnic. I mention the fact that it was a coincidence that I made hamburgers instead of the reality that I asked Kit to ask Kirishima about his favourite food. Maybe even go down to the arcade. But this date must end with me confessing to him!" She said that last sentence with determination. She looked down at the basket, wide smile on her face. She didn't even realise that he was walking up to her.