Christmas Special: December 24th - Morning

*BZZT* *BZZT*

Bakugou's alarm went off at 8:45. He groaned as he turned the alarm off. He looked to his left to find Hina still sleeping next to him. She was nuzzled into his side with her arms wrapped around him. "Ha, someone's comfortable." He chuckled. He somehow managed to get out of her hold and quietly sat on the side of the bed. He looked at his phone, realising that Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Mina pulled an all-nighter and spammed their group chat. "For fucks sake. I'm not reading all of that." He put his phone to the side and went through what was going to happen that day.

"So, we need to be at the train station in, at least an hour. The hag'll probably insist on making lunch before Pops goes shopping. And I still need to get her something." He was about to get up but he heard groaning from behind him. "Ugh, what time is it?" Hina asked, still with her eyes closed. "It's around quarter to 9. We should get ready." She grabbed onto his arm, pulling him back into the bed.

"Let's just stay here forever." She sighed as she got ready to go back to sleep. "You have to get up if you're gonna be staying with me, dumbass." He tried to release himself from her grip but she was keeping a surprisingly tight hold. "Noooooo, at least five more minutes." She moaned as she was trying not to let go of his arm. "I swear if you don't let go, I'm gonna carry you to the bathrooms with me." She stopped struggling and looked at him dead in the eye. "You. Wouldn't." Those two words triggered him. He swiftly released his arm from hers and swooped her off of his bed.

He threw her over his shoulder and made his way out of his room. "Hey! Lemme go! Bakugou!" She slapped his back in a weak attempt to escape. He could hear the laughter behind her pleads. He ignored them and entered the elevator. He pressed the button for the first floor and waited. "Ugh, fine. Since you're not letting me go, I'm gonna pester you with some questions. Does your family do the basic traditions or is there anything else?" He smirked, admiring her defeat. "There's nothing special. Today's mostly gonna be last-minute shopping and prep for tomorrow."

After he answered, the elevator door opened. As he walked out, she continued with her questioning. "I know that you don't speak of them that highly but be honest. What are your parents like?" He sighed. "They're fine, I guess. One thing I always hear is that I'm basically the same as the old hag. My pops is quieter than her." She couldn't help but imagine what family life was like for them. "I can't wait to meet them!" She said cheerfully. "If you're using that creepy smile right now, I'm gonna drop you on the floor." Bakugou said, knowing well that she was using the smile he was referencing. He received another slap on the back. "Hey! I don't have a creepy smile. If anyone has a creepy smile, it's you. And that's cause it's rarely seen." She laughed as they'd reached the bathrooms.

He placed her down on the floor and pinned her to the wall, next to the door. Hina looked up at Bakugou's serious face. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "Well, expect me to smile more this week. I can't help it around you." He muttered as he looked away from her, trying to hide his blushing. She reached out for his cheek and turned his head to look at her. "I'm looking forward to it!" She exclaimed with a big smile on her face. "Dork." He muttered as he walked into the boy's bathroom.

Hina stayed with her back against the wall, swooning over the blonde. "Guess that it worked out." She jumped and turned to find Todoroki standing a few feet away from her, drinking coffee. "JESUS! How long have you been there?" She screamed in shock. "Since the kiss." He stated calmly, taking a sip from his mug. "Anyway, I'm happy for you. I got to get going now so I guess I'll see you at the New Years festival." They embraced in a quick hug and he made his way towards his luggage on the first floor. Hina sighed as she walked into the girl's bathroom. The first one to finish was Bakugou. He went to Mina's room to see her suitcase already packed. "Huh. Someone's eager." He grabbed her suitcase and made his way to his room to change.