Christmas Special: December 25th

I'm gonna start with saying Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy Holidays! Hopefully you have a nice day and enjoy the rest of winter holiday! :)

"It's midnight." Hina said, looking through the swarm of messages. "Merry Christmas." She whispered as the two leaned in for a kiss. "Wait here." Bakugou said as he pulled away from the kiss and walked out of the room. Hina scrolled through the Christmas wishes she'd gotten, responding to a few before he walked back in. He sat back next to her and handed her a box. "Oh, we're doing gifts right now? You wasted no time, I see." She smiled, accepting the gift and opening it. Her eyes widened and started to tear up. "This... this is..." She stammered out. Inside was a crystal flower on a stand. "I remember you talking about your favorite flower. The Japanese Rose. So I got you one that will never die." He said, smiling. "Camellia Japonica. It's beautiful." She said, bringing him in for a big hug.

"Ugh, now my present will look like shit compared to this." She groaned, making him chuckle. "Don't say that, dumbass." He said as she dug through her suitcase. She pulled out a wrapped gift and handed it to him. He ripped the wrapping off and stared at the contents. "I couldn't think of anything to give you. I know you're not a materialistic person. But I figured that might be cool." He stayed silent, purely because he couldn't find the words. It was a hoodie. The reason that he couldn't look away from it is because it was custom made, designed to look like his hero outfit. "I figured that you'd like to see what your future merch could look like." She looked at him, worried by his lack of a response. His head hung downwards, hiding his face. He sniffled and wiped his face with his hand. Hina smiled and brought him into another hug.

"I know, I'm the best girlfriend. You don't have to say it." She joked, making him chuckle. He looked up at her, Hina wiping any tears that were still on his face. "Yeah, yeah. "Fuck, I'm tired." He sighed out. "We should get some sleep. I'll need some help with Christmas karaoke." Hina smiled, nudging him. "Ha, no chance." He chuckled as they stood up and hugged yet again. They pulled away, still staying close and staring intensely at each other. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." She replied, reaching up to kiss him. "I'll see you in a bit." He said, walking out and shutting the door. Hina exhaled as she fell back onto the bed. She turned to look at the crystal flower laying next to her. "I don't deserve him." She sighed as she put the flower back in its box, set it to the side and drifted off to sleep.

I know this was hella short compared to my other Christmas chapters but I got a big burnout so I'll see what I can do for New Years ;)