Character Profile

Keep note that this will change over time. ;)

Name: Katsu Hina

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Birthday: February 29th

Height: 162cm

Blood Type: AB

Affiliation: Homeschooled

Quirks (so far, in order of development) :

Botany - She can create any kind of plant anywhere on her body as long as she knows the exact plant she wants to create. If she knows the molecular structure of the plant, that can increase its durability, lifespan and strength. She can make poisonous plants but the poison can't affect herself. If the poison is not from her, it can affect her but it's weaker for her. It works best during the day when the sun's out. Overuse can cause dehydration and fainting due to using energy on growing the plants.

Hair Colouration: The tips of her braids change colour based on her mood. E.g. sad = blue, angry = red, happy = yellow/golden. While she can't use more than one quirk at a time, this quirk works no matter what.

Selective Hearing - She can listen to anyone or anything she wants as long as it's either in her eyesight or in a certain radius and she knows exactly what it is. This is done through isolating certain sound waves to get to the selected frequency of what she wants to hear. Basically like how a radio finds stations. She can also communicate with whoever she's contacting. This is also done by isolating her own sound waves to a pinpointed location. Overuse can cause slight deafness and eye strain.

Family:

Father - Unnamed, Hogweed (58)

Eldest Brother - Ryu, Father Nature (36)

Older Brother - Takashi (31)

Older Sister - Ibuki (27)

Younger Half Brother - Kumo (5)