Chapter Twelve - A Day Out (Hina's Perspective)

"WHAT?!" Neko asked as she peeked her head out of the changing room curtains. "No way. The same guy who called out everyone in his year in front of millions and mercilessly beat up his classmates?" Hina laughed at her response. "I mean, yeah. He helped me out of the cafeteria, comforted me about my dad and asked for my number." She smiled as she sat outside. "Dude, you guys are getting married. I don't make the rules." Neko stated as she walked out the changing room, showing off an outfit. "No, we're not. Nice outfit, by the way. I don't think he even likes me that way." Neko glared at her. "But you like him that way, don't you?" Hina's hair glowed pink. "You do!" She exclaimed, causing Hina to jump slightly. She held the tips of her hair in an attempt to hide her blush. "Geez, why do I attract loud people? First Mic, then you and Midori." Neko chimed in. "Now Bakugou?" She smirked. "Whatever, are you getting these clothes or not?" Hina asked, trying to change the subject.

Neko looked at herself in the mirror and turned to see all the angles. "I'm gonna have to. There's not that many clothing stores for anthropomorphic people. I would just buy normal clothes and cut a hole for my tail but I can never do it right." Hina giggled at her friend. "You look great. Now c'mon. Midori went off to do shopping of her own cause she was bored of waiting for you." Neko walked back into the changing room. "Alright, alright." She sighed. Hina pulled out her phone to scroll through her social media when she saw a call come through. She threw her phone beside her. "What was that. Did you just throw your phone?" Neko asked. "It's Bakugou! He hasn't called me before." She replied, in a panic. Neko practically jumped out of the changing room. "BITCH! Answer then!" She grabbed her phone and gave it to her. Hina took a deep breath in and answered.

"H-Hey Bakugou."

"Hey. Are ya busy?"

"Uh, not really. Just helping friends with shopping. How are you?"

"Eh, shitty hair and dunce face dragged me out to the arcade. They're playing Dance Dance Revolution right now. Idiots."

"Ha, I would kill to see that. Who's winning?"

"Who do ya think? Dunce face didn't stand a chance from the beginning. Kirishima is kicking his ass."

A thought snapped in Neko's head as she whispered to Hina. "The arcade is around here. Why don't we go down to meet them?" Hina was hesitant at the idea but thought of the possible outcomes.

"Hey, I think we're close to the arcade. Would it be okay if we stopped by?"

"Please do. I can't handle their bullshit alone."

"See you in a few minutes."

She smiled as she hung up the phone. Neko got excited as she grabbed her things from the changing room. "We gotta be quick. I've gotta pay for these then we need to find Midori. C'mon!" She said energetically as she ran to the counter to pay. They met up with Midori in a nearby shop and they made their way to the arcade. Once they got there, Hina saw Kaminari, panting on the floor and Kirishima standing above him. "Haha! I told you no one could beat me at DDR!" He laughed. Kaminari looked up at the redhead. "Jesus, dude. That was brutal." The pair looked up to see Hina and her friends behind them.

"Oh, Hina! Funny meeting you here. Are these your friends?" Kirishima asked, walking to the group. "Hey. Yeah, this is Midori and this is Neko. We're childhood friends." The girls waved at him. "Well, you may already know me from the Sports Festival but I'm Kirishima. And the guy on the floor over there is Kaminari." He pointed to Kaminari, trying to gather strength to get up. "Hey,  Bakugou called me while you guys were playing. Where is he?" Hina asked. Kirishima scratched his head. "I dunno. He probably went to the bathroom. Right now, let's help this guy up before people start to think he's dying" He nervously laughed as he and Hina went to Kaminari and helped him up.

He looked over to Hina. "Don't let his bright face deceive you. He's a monster." He groaned dramatically. She laughed. "Quit the dramatics and say hi to my friends. That's Neko and Midori." She pointed at her friends. "Hey there ladies. The name's Kami-" He stopped in his tracks when he saw Midori. "Woah. Pr-pre-pre-" He stuttered until Hina snapped in front of his face. "You okay there?" She asked, giving him a knowing smirk. He looked around, trying to find an excuse for his flustered attempt of a sentence. "Uuuuuhhhhh. Pac-Man! I was trying to say Pac-Man. Over there. I'm gonna go play Pac-Man. See ya." He tried to laugh off as he walked over to the machine, clearly questioning his actions. "The hell was that?" The group turned around to see Bakugou. "Oh hey. Basically, Kaminari saw Midori, tried to call her pretty but got too flustered and ran over to Pac-Man to cover it up." Hina explained, causing Midori to blush.

Neko looked around and saw table hockey across the room. She smirked as she walked up to Kirishima. "Hey, I hear you're a pretty competitive person. I challenge you to a game of table hockey! Not to brag, but I've never been beaten." He smiled, quickly accepting the offer. "Well, I think someone needs to knock you off your throne. You're on!" He yelled as they ran over to the table. Midori finally stopped blushing and ran over to the pair. "Wait for me, I'll judge." She said as she ran. This left Hina and Bakugo by themselves. Bakugou groaned, thinking of his next move. He grabbed Hina's wrist and started making his way out of the arcade. "W-Where are we going?" She asked, flustered by the contact. "Trust me, in here is boring. Let's do something more interesting." He replied as they left.

I know that this chapter is much shorter than normal but the next one will make up for it ;)