Chapter Fifteen - It's Too Late

Ok. So my good friend Daisy (aka Midori) is a great artist. (Follow her on IG at daisy02_art.life) And she made this amazing artwork of my OC's and their pairings and I'm in love with it!

I mean, look at it! It's beautiful! Anyway, just felt like I had to share this and show it off

I mean, look at it! It's beautiful! Anyway, just felt like I had to share this and show it off. Also, due to school starting, uploads will be super slow but I'll still try and find time because I'm really invested in this. So back to your regularly scheduled programme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Breaking news! The downtown hostage situation has been dealt with thanks to the brave and clever help of our resident hero, Father Nature. The three villains are currently being brought in by our lovely hero. We'll have more on the story in a bit. Back to you."

Ryu pushed the villains into the police van. "Good try guys but I guess today wasn't your day. Or that's just any day." He remarked as he went to shut the door. The door got stopped by a foot. He looked to see one of the villains staring at him. "Ryu Hina. I see you inherited his cockiness. I'm guessing the great Katsu did as well." Ryu picked him up by his shirt. "The fuck did you say? How do you know about my sister?" Policemen came to break the two apart before something happened. "Calm down. We'll take them to the station. You can ask questions later." He composed himself and turned around to find reporters and members of the public asking him questions. "Hello everyone. I'm terribly sorry but I can't answer questions right now. I'm sure the police will happily talk but I'm in a hurry."

He managed his way out of the crowd and made his way to his agency to finish his day. As he was getting himself together, he couldn't help but think about that guy. "What did he mean by 'the great Katsu'? Did he work with dad?" He walked out of his agency, waving goodbye to everyone inside when he got a text from her.

Hey, when are you getting here? We're waiting for you. BTW, well done on that rescue earlier.

Thanks, I'm making my way. But I might have to go down to the police station to check up on the villains. You guys can start without me.

Will do! :) Also, there's a short video spreading of you about to throw down with one of those guys. What happened?

He said something. He called me cocky and... mentioned you. Katsu, has anything happened to you regarding villains lately?

She took a while to message back. The pause caused his heart to sink.

Katsu Hina, answer me

Can I tell you when you get here?

fine. I'll be there in around twenty.

Ok.

He quickly got on his motorcycle and made his way to the police station. Once he got there, he practically kicked open the door. "Where are they?" He asked the police officers in the reception. The chief of police approached the pro hero. "Ryu, we were about to call you. I'd heard that you had an 'altercation' with one of the villains and now he keeps pestering us for a chance to talk to you. Says he has important questions." He sighed as he looked towards Ryu. "Actually, Kenji, that's who I'm here for. I have some questions of my own I have for him." He started walking to the interrogation rooms. A police officer opened the door for him and gave him a file on the villain. He made his way in to see the villain sitting forward with his head down, not making a sound. Ryu sat in front of him, staring at him.