Chapter Thirty Five - The Invasion

Hina and Bakugou were sat in the commons, watching TV. As Hina laid her head on his shoulder, her eyes gradually grew tired. This didn't bother Bakugo as he knew she'd been busy the whole day. "Hey, sleepy head." He said, gently nudging his shoulder. "Let's go to your room. I'll drop you off and get you when dinner's ready." She nuzzled into him more. "Nope. I'm fine. Just resting my eyes." He kissed his teeth as he continued to watch the TV. Tsuyu, Tokoyami and Aoyama walked into the living space and sat on the sofa next to them. They knew not to talk about the display in front of them so they just watched the TV with them. The front door opened and Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero walked in. Bakugou squinted his eyes at them as the way they were acting seemed suspicious. He gently laid Hina on the sofa, as to not wake her, and walked over to the trio. "The fuck are you guys up to?" His question caught them of guard as they stood right next to each other, rather defensively. "Oh! H-Hey Bakubro. Not much, How bout you?" Kirishima said, obviously hiding something. "Move 3 inches away from each other." Bakugou said, bluntly. "H-Huh?" Kaminari asked. "Move 3 inches away from each other or I'll split you three in half." He said again, still blunt. Sero sighed in defeat. "Ok, just don't tell any teachers."

He moved out of the way and a face peeked out from behind Kaminari. "Is that... Midori?" He asked. She came out from behind the boys and waved. "Hey Bakugou." She shyly greeted. Kirishima and Kaminari moved away from each other to reveal no one else there. Bakugou, on the other hand, didn't believe that was it. He then noticed Kirishima's bag ruffle a bit. "Cat girl's in the bag, isn't she?" He asked. "Pfft, no. Why would you think that?" Kirishima tried to play off. Sero just grabbed his bag and pulled the black cat out of it. "Aww, it was like a little magic trick." Kaminari cooed, only to get hissed at by the cat. Sero placed her on the floor and in a puff of smoke, she was back to her normal self. "So, sneaking girlfriends into the dorms, huh?" He asked, smirk on his face. "Well you wouldn't understand. Your girlfriend lives in the dorms. And we only have Sunday's off." Kirishima complained, holding onto Kit like his life depended on it. "So why did you smuggle them in on a Friday?" Bakugou asked. "Well, we have our lessons tomorrow. But Hina's not joining us yet. So they're gonna stay here with here and hang out with her." Sero explained. Bakugou looked slightly confused with their plan. "Wait, does Hina even know about this?" He asked. The group looked at each other, waiting for an answer themselves "I mean..." Kaminari started, clearly meaning no one did. He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Well, she's taking a nap on the sofa so don't bother her with that now. Where you putting them?" Bakugou asked. "They'll be in our rooms, it's cool. But let's try not to bump into Iida" Kirishima nervously laughed, thinking of the aftermath and telling off they might have to endure. "We're going to Sero's room for a bit so we'll see ya later." Kaminari said as they made their way to the elevators without getting the attention of their peers in the commons. Unprovoked, Kit started hissing. When they noticed, they rushed to the elevators, knowing trying to get her to stop would cause unwanted attention, once they got in, Sero pressed the button to his floor and the doors closed. "Why were you hissing, babe?" Kirishima asked. "I dunno. Something about that guy I just saw puts me off." She scowled at the memory of him. "The only other guy out there is-" Kaminari stopped his sentence and started laughing, followed by the other boys. "What?" Midori asked, confused. "The only other guy was Tokoyami. He has a bird's head." Sero explained, still laughing. Midori snickered at the thought. "Oh god, we gotta protect him. We don't want Kit to drag him to our doorstep." Her statement earned her a punch in the arm from Kit. "Shut up! He just looks shifty to me." She pouted. Kirishima put her arm around her waist, pulling her in. "Calm down there. Let's not have any fights." He nervously laughed, genuinely concerned for Tokoyami's safety.

Bakugou went back to the sofas to see Tsuyu and Aoyama looking concerned for Tokoyami. Dark Shadow was also out. "I'm not sure. I felt a threatening presence." He stated, sitting in the fetal position. Dark Shadow was doing a small perimeter scan of the room. "I think we're safe. For now." He said menacingly as he returned back to Tokoyami. Bakugou sat back down and picked Hina up so she was back on his shoulder. The motion woke her up and she looked up at him. "Hi." She said, smiling. "Sorry for waking you up. Sure you don't wanna just nap on a bed?" He asked. She sat up properly. "Nah. Like I said, just needed to rest my eyes. I'm gonna get something to drink then I need to feed DJ. Hopefully she's stayed in my room." With that, she got up from the sofa and made her way to the kitchen. He got up to follow her there as she pulled out DJ's food from a cupboard. "What're you doing tomorrow?" He asked, thinking about the girls that were smuggled in. "Probably gonna check up on the garden. Not much for me to do. But I'm excited to be able to join you guys in training next week." She kissed him on the cheek and started making her way to the elevator to go to her room. He naturally followed her, she doesn't question it anymore. As they got in and the door closed, Bakugou took a deep sigh.

"What's up?" She asked, noticing. "Those idiots managed to get their girlfriends in here." Hina looked at him, slightly shocked. "By 'those idiots' you mean Kit and Midori's idiots, right?" She asked, getting a nod as the door opened. They stepped out, Hina still in slight shock. "Ok then. Weird how they didn't tell me. I could've just asked Mic if they could keep me company tomorrow." She explained as the entered her room, being greeted by DJ. She naturally tried to climb up Hina's leg. "Fuckin' stupid of them to make plans like this and not tell you. Especially since you're gonna be the one looking after them tomorrow." Bakugou complained as he sat down at her desk. Hina put DJ's food bowl on the floor and walked up to the blonde. "Hey, it's fine. It's not the first time they've done something like this. We do this kind of thing every now and then. Two of us just decides to get ready to go to the third's without telling them. Don't stress for me." She bent down and grabbed his hands in reassurance. He looked up at her and smirked. "How the hell did I get this? I feel like I don't deserve it." She cupped his cheek with one of her hands. "Hey, don't go there again. You deserve everything you have." He nuzzled into her palm until he realised what she said. "What do ya mean 'again'?" He asked. "Wait, you don't remember?" She asked. "We met after you won the Sports Festival." She sat on her bed as she explained. He got up and sat next to her. "Bullshit. I would've remembered you." She laughed. "Ok, I know why. Let me explain."