Chapter Twenty Nine - Moving Out

Hina was laying on Hizashi's couch, Noiz laying next to her and DJ laying on her stomach. The three of them jumped as the door slammed open. "Katsu! Guess who's here?" They all looked at the door to find Ibuki. "Jesus, sis. Trying to give me a heart attack? And I thought Mic was the loud one." Ibuki laughed. "Sorry, sorry. Speaking of Mic, he's super busy so he told me to come by and spend the night with you." Hina nodded, this being normal, since Bakugo's abduction. "Alsooooo, I brought a guest to join us tonight!" She added, peaking Hina's interest. "Who?" She asked. The next person to walk through the door was carrying grocery bags. "Ok, pretty sure that's everything from the car, right babe?" Hina's jaw dropped. "Fucking Mirko?!" She yelled out, catching everyone by surprise. The bunny hero smirked. "Yes she is." She winked as Ibuki nudged her. "Rumi, none of that smugness here. And, Hina, language." Hina jumped over the couch, running up to the couple. "I knew it! You always had this obsession with her and when I saw your lock screen, I had the suspicion. Do our brothers know?" Ibuki laughed at the question. "Ryu was the one to introduce us." She replied. Rumi put her arm around Ibuki's waist. "Yeah, and the one to keep prying as we were talking. Y'know, he actually stalked us on our first date. That guy is relentless." Hina nervously laughed, being able to perfectly imagine that scenario.

"Anyways, come in. What did you get?" Hina asked as she tried to peek into Rumi's bags. "Just a little something to cook. Your sister is, honestly, the best cook I have ever met." Rumi said as she set the bags down on the kitchen counter. "I know. I remember once when she was sick, Ryu and Takashi both tried to cook for us. I had to step in once I smelt smoke from the kitchen. In our house, if she wasn't the one cooking, the food wasn't the same." Ibuki covered her cheeks, which were blushing hard. "Guys, stop. I wouldn't go that far. Mum taught me a lot. Katsu, you're a good cook as well though." They started unpacking the groceries. "Thanks to you. Anyways, let's get to cooking! I've been on patrol all day and need to EAT!" She yelled, like a warrior. "Yeah, yeah. If you want to help cooking, you'll have to actually be productive. Not like last time where you just yelled 'encouragement' in my ears." Ibuki complained as she nudged Rumi out of her way. "That's help! Katsu, isn't encouragement help?" She giggled at their banter. "Depends. Let's start and I'll judge as we go along." She smiled as they started prepping their food.

The three all groaned in pleasure as they finished their meal. "What did I tell ya? Best cook." Rumi sighed out. "Since you guys are guests, I'll do the washing up." Katsu said, gathering the plates and cutlery. "Also, Mirko, hope you're good with dogs. Cause Noiz has been staring at you since you got here." Rumi looked over at the shibe, noticing his un-breaking eye contact. "Don't worry about me. Dogs actually love me." She smirked as she walked up to him, secretly ready to run, if need be. Ibuki giggled at the interaction. Rumi crouched down in front of Noiz. "Hey there, buddy. Like bunnies, huh?" She reached out to pat his head, him nuzzling into her hand in response. She turned around to look at Ibuki and Katsu with a excited face. "Look at me. Making new friends left and right." They laughed as they finished cleaning up. The house phone, suddenly, went off, startling everyone. Katsu went over to pick it up.

"Yamada residence."

"Kid, it's me."

"Oh, hey, Mic. What's up?"

"Where's your phone? I was calling you but you didn't pick up."

"Sorry, Ibuki came down, we just had dinner."

"Anyway, everybody has now officially moved into the dormitories and I was just wondering about something."

"Let me guess. You asking if I wanna move into the dorms, right?"

"Pretty much. I'm obviously not trying to kick you out, or anything like that. I just thought you would like to be with your classmates. Also it would be easier for you, all things considered. You'd be in 1-A's dorms. And if you want, I would let you have DJ there with you."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. She prefers you anyways. So, what do ya say? Cause it would be best if we got your stuff there, sooner rather than later."

"Um, yeah. That sounds awesome. So, what, I would move in tomorrow?"

"Yeah, don't worry about packing though. We can sort that out in the morning. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

She placed the house phone back on its charger and sat on the sofa, letting out a huff. Rumi noticed and sat down next to her, Noiz following suit. "What's up?" She asked. Katsu stroked DJ, who was napping next to her. "I'm moving into UA's dorms. Tomorrow." Rumi nodded in response. "Is there anything wrong with that?" Katsu shook her head. "No, I do want to move. I told Mic I like the idea. I think it's just the moving from my old house, to here, and now to the dorms. I do want to go but there's been a lot of change in the past months. My head can't wrap fully around it." Ibuki walked up behind her and grabbed her cheeks. "How about we try to keep your head straight for now. Move in and lay low for a bit." She let go of her face and leaned forward, in between the two on the sofa. "Laying low sounds good." She said, accompanied with a yawn. "You look tired. You should probably sleep. Sounds like you got a big day ahead of you." Rumi said. She sleepily nodded as she picked up DJ and started making her way to her bedroom. Noiz noticed and ran up to follow Katsu. "Someone's popular with their pets." Rumi chuckled. "Their beds are in her room. And Noiz can tell she's going to sleep." Ibuki replied. "Nice meeting you." Rumi exclaimed, Katsu waving back at her before entering her room. Hina placed DJ in her cat bed as Noiz curled himself into his. He fell onto her bed with a thud. She groaned as she'd forgotten about her monitor. "Ugh. Only a few more days. Then I can take it off when I don't need it." She shuffled in her bed, making herself more comfortable. She found herself drifting to sleep minutes later.

"Soooooo, Bakubro. You really go to sleep at 8:30?" Kaminari asked, leaning on him as they walked into the common room. Bakugo, clearly still tired, paused and grabbed his face. "One more sound comes out of your face, it'll be the last words to ever say. Choose wisely." Kaminari whimpered in his grip. Sero approached the two and slowly removed him from Bakugo's grasp. "Ok, calm down now. You know what he's like by now. Let's not get so violent this early in the morning." He said, also tired. Kaminari hugged Sero tight, slightly winding him. "Thanks babe. I was just asking him a question and he attacked me." He pouted, looking up at his boyfriend. Everyone's attention shifted from the argument as Present Mic and Eraserhead walked into the dorms, holding boxes. "Sir, what's up with the boxes? I thought everything has already been moved in." Uraraka asked. "Everything expect one thing. You guys have another dormmate." Mic responded, confusing everyone. "Wait, do you mean-" Before Mina could finish her question, Hina walked in, holding a box with a cage on top of it. The class erupted with cheers and noise. "Oh my god, Hina! You're moving in with us?" Mina asked, running up to her. Hina smiled. "Yeah. I can't let you guys bond like this without me." Sero and Kirishima walked up to her and took her things from her. "Let us help you." Kirishima smiled his normal wide smile.

"Wait a second. What's in here?" Sero asked, referring to the cage. He held it up to his face and saw DJ, sleeping in a ball. "A cat? It's so cute!" He said, attracting attention. "Okay, guys. Let me get my things to my room then you can see her later." She giggled as they made their way to the elevator. Hina looked at the students, seeing Bakugo in the crowd. She smirked as she gave herself an idea. She ran over to the blonde, startling him. "Hi, Katsuki." She said, cheerfully before planting a quick kiss on his cheek. With that, she ran back to the elevator. The commons became deadly silent as the elevator doors shut. Mina and Kaminari slid to Bakugo's sides and nudged him. "Get it, Bakuboi" Mina said. "Our boi's all grown up." Kaminari said, wiping away a fake tear. Bakugo's hands started letting off sparks as his face grew red. "YOU NERDS ARE DEAD!" He yelled as they started laughing and running away. He sighed as he saw everyone else disperse into different parts of the room, most talking about the display from Hina. "That dumbass." He sighed out, followed by chuckling.