Midori and Kit's Character Profile

Fun fact: the new OC's I made are based on my two great friends, Daisy and Kit (love ya guys!) So I've decided to make a character profile for the two so y'all can understand them a little better.

Name: Kit Neko

Name: Kit Neko

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Birthday: August 8th

Height: 155cm

Blood Type: A

Affiliation: Homeschooled

Quirk: Cat - She has all the characteristics and behaviours of a cat. She also has black cat ears and a tail. She can transform into an actual cat and can change back whenever she wants. She can also talk while being a cat. If she gets startled, she automatically turns into a smaller cat and can't change back until she is calm enough to do so. She also has the ability to turn into a giant black panther. This, unlike her being a cat, is limited based on how much energy she has.

 This, unlike her being a cat, is limited based on how much energy she has

Name: Hinagiku Midori

Hero Name: Graffit

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday: July 27th

Height: 162cm

Blood Type: O

Affiliation: Homeschooled

Quirk: Artist - Anything she draws she can make 3d. She can draw on any surface with any drawing and writing utensil. E.g. pen, pencil, paint, spray paint, etc. She has a digital notebook with drawings saved for battle. She can't make living things or edible food. Her drawings aren't permanent and erase themselves after a period of time. Generally, the bigger and more complex the item is, the quicker it disappears. They are less effective if they get wet.