Chapter Nine - Home Sweet Home

!TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter does mention domestic abuse and panic attacks. If that topic disturbs you or triggers anything, I'd advise you don't read the chapter. If this does happen to be the case and you feel like you've missed out on information, feel free to ask questions in the next chapter. (Or previous if there is no next chapter.) Stay safe :)

Btw the picture at the top is how imagine Mic's house to look like.

"You just got out of the hospital and now you've ended up in a medical bed again. You're becoming more and more accident-prone."

"Yeah, shush Ibuki. You don't have to remind me. How are you keeping up?"

"Me? I'm fine. Luckily Yui has a spare room so I'm staying with her and Kumo. He's loving the extra company. Ryu is on patrol but he said he would check up with us. Have you reached Mic's place yet?"

"Nope, still in the car. Huh? He said we're almost there. Tell them I said hi."

"Of course. Talk to ya later."

*click*

Hina removed her phone from her ear and turned it off. She slightly groaned, trying to position her bruised leg in a comfortable way. Hizashi looked over at her struggling and slightly smirked "I feel like once we get to my house, I should lock you in a padded room. Over the last month, you've had more injuries. Obviously, I won't count Friday's but you need to be more careful. You'll be no good of a hero if you're always in bandages." She chuckled in response. "You can't say anything. The fact that I've had to learn sign language because you go over your recommended limit every now and then and go half deaf says that you're a hypocrite for saying that." They both started laughing as Hizashi pulled into his designated parking space.

Hizashi wasn't really living that fancy. He lived in the penthouse of a big apartment complex. He didn't find it that impressive, especially compared to some of the houses other pros live in. He helped Hina with her luggage as they made their way to the entrance. On their way in, the residence all smiled and waved their way, mainly because they recognised Hizashi. They got into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. Once the doors opened, they walked towards the one door in front of them. Hizashi put down what he was holding and entered a code on a keypad. After he heard a 'ding', he took out a key and pushed it into the door. "His house is pretty secured. Well, not that surprised." As she finished her train of thought, she lifted her head and looked around his house. It was rather spacious. The kitchen and living space was connected and the second floor was exposed. There were many doors, mainly used guest rooms and storage.

She stepped in, with amazement, only to get tackled down by a running ball of blonde fluff. She looked up to find a Shiba Inu, panting over her. "Ugh Noiz. At least let me walk in, you furball." She laughed as she managed to sit up, the dog still on her lap. Hizashi ran to her side. "Are you ok? Noiz, get off her. Is your leg ok?" He frantically asked as the dog sat down, whining into her shoulder. She stroked Noiz's head to ensure she was alright. "Yeah, I'm fine. Can't blame him for the excitement. We haven't seen each other in a while." She took Hizashi's hand as she got up. She grabbed her crutch from the floor and proceeded to look around.

His house was well kept but there were a few things here and there that were just left out. "This place isn't that clean but I tried my best to tidy up a bit. Noiz and DJ have their own room but honestly, they own the house so they'll sleep wherever they want. Remember to watch out for their toys cause they'll be scattered around the house. Your room, if you can get up there, is upstairs, the last door down the corridor." He explained as he put her stuff down "Anyways, make yourself at home!" He smiled as she sat down on the couch, Noiz following behind her.