CHAPTER-6

Aditya's p.o.v.
Tomorrow is my wedding. Here these people are irritating me by calling me continuously. Can't they get it I am in a very important meeting. The door of my cabin burst open....

"Mr. Gokenka we will continue this meeting some another time." I said them and then looked at the culprit standing their. They went out.

"Heights of stupidity yash. Aren't you able to see I am busy in an very important meeting." I shouted.

"Bro, chill tomorrow is your wedding and here you are working. Aunty asked me to bring you back home that's why I came here. I don't have any interest in barging in someone's cabin."He said mockingly....

"Fuck ! Let's go." I picked my coat.

"Listen" I called him

"Yaa,"

"When is the delicates from US form the media company is coming. Don't forgot they are very important for us.
Don't take this lightly." I warned him...

"Offo, I know how to take care of them. But a ways I have heard that their ceo is a young girl and that too quite hot and intelligent. A perfect defination of bold and sassy, I am going to try on her." He said dreamingly.

"ya I had hear the same thing but with it I also heard that she is not relationship types not even night stands. She had given a tough fight to her competitor and hold the number one position in world... But till now any girl is able to resist my charms. She will soon be under my pants and about you let me call alisha."

"Hey you are my friend or enemy? why you want to destroy my relationship with my girlfriend. Tomorrow you will get married you will have a beautiful wife so you can't look at other women. And here I am going to die. Do you want your sister to be a widow before marriage." Just the name of marriage cause anger rise up in my spine.

"Let's go, we are getting late". I said he just nodded. We made our way towards home. By reaching their another drama was waiting for me.

"Aditya, where were you? We all had been waiting for you. Don't you know today is very important day and today also you are late. "My mom scolded me.

"Ma I am late because of this yash. Just because of him I get late otherwise I am on time you know me na maa." I showed her my best puppy face.

"Aunty I didn't do anything wrong. I just.. "i cut him off

"Maa we are getting late let's go.." ..I turned to look back he was glaring at me. I just winked at him and turned in front and move inside. Maa ask me to change my dress for some rituals on which first I showed some tantrums but eventually her puppy face made me agreed.

They all were teasing me and applying haldi like there is no tomorrow. Especially this alisha wait sissy I will show you later. An evil plan come to my mind.

"Bro let me apply some more haldi, our bride is very beautiful you will look a beautifool in front of her."she throwed haldi on me. Everyone burst into laughing.

"WTF are you saying, first I am handsome not beautifool. Mom ask her to shut her mouth." I shouted..

"Oo leave my son but beta she is right."
Again everyone burst into another round of laughter.

"Mom." I whined.....

"Okk, okk you go and take a shower." my mom pushed me I gave everyone a glare and turned to leave. I quickly took a shower and changed into fresh pair of clothes. My phone turned off ... It's yash. Now what he wants?

"Hello, "

"Bro be ready by 8 today is your bachelor party and we are going to club no argument as from tomorrow you are no longer a bachelor...."He said in one go and hung up before I could say anything ......what the hell is wrong with everyone. I am not going to change for anyone and about her I will make her regret for saying yes to this marriage.