CHAPTER-9

Mahi's p.o.v..

Every journey takes you somewhere, somewhere,where you belongs to, your happiness belongs to or may be your new beginning belongs to.....

Some says when you are not able to find your destination, go with the flow, because consistency is the only key to find your destination.....

So finally, I am starting a new journey. US to Mumbai, mumbai to Delhi....I don't know what delhi holds for me.....
After lots of pleading our family made us agree on going delhi....

Flashback....

"You are going along with your wife or you are not going....choice is yours..". Dad said raising an eyebrow...plz no I don't wanna go...that to alone nono...delhi is my nightmare..I can't..no

He slammed the table and stromed out...

"This boy..".dad said and shook his head...

"He is just like you Tej....a Xerox copy... short tempered... stubborn."...mom said eyeing dad..

"Mom dad, it's okk I am fine here with you all. I don't wanna go delhi and it's just six month"....I tried to make them understand...plz don't make me enter that past again...

"No..no beta he is always like this...if he wants he never came home...and you both married recently... it's your time to know each other and understand each other...you are going with him and that's final..."dad said leaving no room for discussion....and stood up..

"Everything will be fine..." maa consoled me...I just nodded but from inside I am dying...

After dinner everyone went to there rooms but I want to clear my mind..I needed fresh air..I must say his house is very beautiful...and speaks like him luxury, power,beauty everything but the most beautiful thing is people living here....a complete beautiful family..I wish what if I also had such a beautiful family....my thoughts got a stop by a gentle squeeze on my shoulder...I turned around..and smiled.

"What my babygirl is thinking?"  Dev bhai asked me..

"Na.. nothing it just I needed fresh air so I just came here.."I answered him. He nodded looking at me kneely..there was a silence for few minutes but soon it is broken by him...

"I know what are you thinking mahi."  He said looking at the moon...I looked at him..

"I am really sorry. I can't even meet your eyes...I am ashamed of my brother's deed..no one deserve all this..I also have a daughter I understands what trauma you had gone through...that nig...".I cut him off not want to hear all those things again...

"Bhai it's not your fault. I told you so many times but you never listens..".I complained..

"You know in whole universe there are zillions of stars..every star has its own flaws and faults..some do mistakes and others has to live those mistake...but you know what best part is after living every mistake, taking every pain, the star who survives is the brightest amongst all because it has taken everyone's hatred and still it is pure and bright not like others dull and sinfull."..by the end he was looking at me on awe...

"I can't believe this...I am so proud of you bachaa, you are truly a godess just like your name..I don't know how that jerk got so much lucky to have you as his wife..I hope he realize his mistake before it's too late..."he said an sighted..

"By the way when are you going to your office..your company doesn't needs it's ceo."..he said raising an eyebrow..

"No, not like that I am going to join from next week.."

"How? you are here..i mean how you are going to handle everything? "...he asked confused..

"I have an important project here, as we are planning to invest in some indian companies...and they all are quite excited about this but they don't know what is waiting for them..".I replied with a soft smile..