CHAPTER-3

फिर ले आया दिल मजबूर
क्या कीजे
रास न आया रहना दूर
क्या कीजे
दिल कह रहा उसे मुकम्मल कर भी आओ
वो जो अधूरी सी बात बाकी है
वो जो अधूरी सी याद बाकी ह

Mahi's  p.o.v.

"Hello...who's there? "I asked.
.............

"No it can't be possible, how can I ?  no I can't do this please understand." I said .
..................

"Ok. I_i wi..ll come" .I stammered.
............................

"Hmm, Byy. "I hung up.

How can I ? I can't go there. I can't face all those things, but I can't say no to him. He had done so many things for me. He was the one there for me, when no one was there. He helped me. I will go there for him, I can't run away everytime like a coward. Picking of my phone, I booked my tickets for india. Taking a deep breath, I turned on my engine, and made my way towards my apartment.

After taking a shower, I changed into my shorts and hoodie as it is cold here . It's December means snowfall, Christmas and my so called birthday.
I used to love Christmas. I celebrated it every year . In india people are not that excited about Christmas but mine is a exception case. My doll used to take me out every year in Christmas parties and she give me many gifts. She is truly my santa claus. The one person whom I love more than myself. why you do this to me god? I have never done anything wrong with anyone, Then why me? You distanced me from everyone whom I love dearly. You hate me that much? That's why I lost my belief in you. Why I am even asking you. You never listened to me not now, not at that time. I still  remember when we first time meet,it was Christmas eve.

"Hey, you little santa come here."He  ordered me...

I timidly went near him. As he looked very serious. Did i do something wrong? Why is he calling me? A hot serious .Shut up!

"Take off your mask."He said. I didn't respond and stand there like statue. How can I take off my mask. If I take it off then he will definitely come to know that it's me.

"Are you deaf ? I asked u to take off your mask."He said irritatedly....

"Ok, so you want me to do that "He said.And stretched his hand and removed my mask.

"Oo, so you are the santa claus."He  said amusingly.

"Vo...vo mai i'i.vo."why  the hell I am stammering. Mother earth swallow me. Then he removed stick from my bun, leaving them to fall. I looked at him shock.

"Cute". He said smirking and slightly caressed my left cheek. Sending shivers through my body and went away.....

My thoughts got interrupted by the ringing of door bell. I opened the door to see little Ava standing there pouting. She is the only reason I smile all these years. She lives here with her parents the next door. I meet her two years ago in the park where she is standing crying, as she got separated from her mother. From that day we become very close and as the time passes, inseperable..

"Hey baby, why are u pouting?"  I picked her up and asked.

"Maai you are leaving me?" She asked on the verge of crying...I shook my head..

"No baby,who said that?" I asked her. While wiping her few drops.

"Mumma shaid that you ale going to kindia"She said still crying. Making me laugh....