CHAPTER-45

"Love is the drug you became to heal even ounce of my pain"

"How was the surprise angel?" I turned back and saw devil standing their with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Tch..tch..what did you think that I will leave you never, you though i will leave you in that old place with no guards around." I looked towards him scaredly.

"You are so so so innocent mahi. You saw how your beloved boyfriend replaced you. Scarlet, my scarlet?  Where is his freaking love went?" He mocked at me.

"Now, now I took what I want so you are no use to me." I looked up at him.

"Y ..you will leave me na?"I asked him.

"Of course why not, I am leaving you but for forever." My blood froze hearing him.

"You will leave the same way my raina left." He pulled me inside the car.

"Plz leave me, I won't do anything against you." I pleaded him maybe trying my luck but before I could hear or sense anything I felt a sharp stink in my neck and soon everything blanked out.

And the next I woke up I was just feeling the death opening it's arms for me. Before I could grab anything I was already died, only if you were not there.

She looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry bhaiya" she forwarded his hands to wipe his tears. He compose himself.

"I am sorry" he whispered not knowing for what he is sorry. Is it because of his brother's dead or not showing him the right path.

"Why? Why you are saying sorry? "She  asked with a cute frown  adoring her forehead.

"He.he is my brother." She nodded but when she realised what he said her blood froze.

"Who?"She asked meekly scared that may her doubt can be true.

"Aditya, Aditya Arora."  After months she heard his name and like always it gave her goosebumps. But this time it was his own brother. She looked down at her hands being afraid of many ifs and buts.

"Don't be scared of me babygirl. You are my little sister and I will protect you from everyone." He made her understand softly.

"You will?"  She asked again, he nodded with a smile.

"Than promise me you will never tell my adi truth." She spoke instantly. His smile vanished when he realised her words.He don't want to leave any of the culprits free handed but what when culprits is his own brother.

"I will not."  He spoke sternly.

"Please bhaiya you will not tell anything to him. Let him move on with his life. He deserves someone better, much better than me and now I feel the same." She said looking at her legs with a sad smile.

"This is wrong, what you want me to do mahi?" He asked letting out a frustating sigh.

"Help me in building myself again."  He looked at her questiongly and soon asked her what she meant.

"I have seen this whole world running for only one thing, money. Now it's the time for me to make them run beyond me." He didn't understand that some mere words by her will wrote her complete destiny. From there started the journey of a mere twenty year old girl to the women of decades, multi billionaire. It taught him the biggest lesson of his life