CHAPTER-35

Hey my lovely readers,
Conditions are going worst out there, please take care of yourself and your family. Do take needed precautions, it's really heartbreaking to see so many people dying 💔

Stay safe
Take care ❤️

A long chapter...
__________________ 🙂🙂________________

Mahi's p.o.v...

"Move, move na ahhh.."oh god why I accepted to sleep with him, he has literally caged me in his arms...

We are in a very awkward situation with his hand surrounding my stomach and legs tangled with each other. And for more his face is buried in depth of my neck which tickles because of his trimmed beard, so I decided to woke up first and sprint out of the room without disturbing him...

"Adi, adi remove your arm I have a very important meeting." he didn't bluged from his place. He is hulk, more gaint than him...finally after lot of turning and twisting I was able to remove his hand.

I moved towards the washroom, and glanced at my face in mirror...what was last night, is he truly meant whatever he said or just another lie..is he always going to treat me like this one minute he was all good and next moment turned about to be a dominant, controlling husband...shit! How can I forget to call ridhan, he must be very worried about me...

After a long relaxing shower, I changed into a black formal wear pairing it up with a beige colour blazer and finally my sillitoes. I don't like to wear them, but what can we say perks of having short height..note the sarcasm.

I walked out and saw him still sleeping, let him sleep once he will wake up then he will make everyone's sleep flew away

I walked out and saw him still sleeping, let him sleep once he will wake up then he will make everyone's sleep flew away.. beast.

I walked down and saw maria working in the kitchen and cleaning the house. Thank God he has helpers otherwise I am going to lose my remaining skin after cleaning his big penthouse.

I was preparing breakfast because his mood is normal, so why not to take advantage of it. I have a very important meeting and i want to complete my whole work early and spend my time with ridhan.

I was stirring the pan while their was some commotion going on in the living room. Frowning I walked out to see a woman in her mid sixties standing their with a young girl about my age standing near her. I walked towards them..

"May I know aunty who are you?" I asked them politely. But before she could answer I heard a voice behind me.

"Choti dadi" I turned back only to see my dear husband walking towards us with a smile on his face. His muscles are about to pop out from his crisp black suit. He bent down and touched her feets, wait what choti dadi....means..